return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
Mullets!!! Must see
View this Thread in Original format
Vigilante
Hey this is the official mullet thread. I don't know about you, but i find mullets hilarious.

Lets all post some pictures of mullets and discuss the fascinating world of mullets!!!!!!

1. classic mullet: this specimen is a clear demonstration of a classic mullet. Note how this mullet proudly displays his exotic plumage while in a menacing stance -- classic indeed.

2. midgiemullet: Midgiemullets have the highest MPSI (mulletude per square inch) rating within their species. Irish folklore has it that if you caress the midgiemullet 3 times, you will be blessed with a case and a half of Pabst Blue Ribbon on your doorstep within the next 48 hours

3. businessmullet a.k.a. safety cut: These mullets want it all: business in the front, party in the back.

When at work, their mulletude offends and annoys their co-workers, but luckily (and not coincidentally), these mullets are rarely in any position of real power (though they tend to think they are).

Interesting creatures, their hair is short enough not to offend the boss, but long enough to keep their rebellious comrades from becoming suspicious.

4. mullhawk: punk as .

5. mullatino or meximullet: a person of Latin or Chicano descent adorning a mullet. This happens to be one of my favorite mullet pictures, I like the streamlined, smooth look, and the absence of sideburns. Some mullatinos like to accessorize their mullets with snakeskin boots, big ol' belt buckles, silk shirts (with rooster prints) and colored jeans.

6. ultimullet: This mullet is the mullet to end all mullets. I can only imagine the time and care it took this man to grow a mullet of this caliber and magnitude. Why this mullet is in a ponytail, I don't know, perhaps to accentuate the hair on his back emanating from the depths of his T-shirt. Or he could have gone through a metamorphosis--which many mullets do during the summer--in order do store the mulletude in the actual mullet for the long winter which lie ahead.

7. femullet (fem-mullet): there are many varieties of the femullet--and contrary to popular belief, not all femullets are dykemullets, but all dykemullets are definitely femullets. Here we see a powerdykemullet.

Thanks to http://www.mulletsgalore.com for all the pics
djeternal
i just dont get the mullet no more...wats so good lookin about it. Business in the front and party in the back? Its ugly. its fuken ugly.
BonGWateR
You forgot "The Skullet"

:stongue: :stongue: :stongue:
Vigilante
LOLZ!!!
Sirocco
the guy in the first pic..his eyes are moving..or pupils..wtf
whiskers
quote:
Originally posted by BonGWateR
You forgot "The Skullet"

:stongue: :stongue: :stongue:

omfg, hahahaha, "just do it"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROTFLMFAO, best commercial ever!!!!!

hey don't be hating, i have a mullet :whip::whip:
raek
someone jacked info from mulletsgalore....which is 6 years ago
AmbiguousBliss
Lest we not forget the mullet baby

and the mullet family .
jdjd
there is no discussion of mullets without mentioning jaromir jagr

blazed it
waiting for the oakenmullet to surface.

Vigilante
quote:
someone jacked info from mulletsgalore....which is 6 years ago

See below

quote:
Originally posted by Vigilante
Thanks to http://www.mulletsgalore.com for all the pics

I did get the stuff from mullets galore, but its not like i didnt acknowledge them.
Clyde77
quote:

this is truly waht an american family should be ahhahhahahha
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement