return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 
saturday(july 21st) will be my last time here for a while...
View this Thread in Original format
DJ Juno
my mom is moving to california in sept. but she wants to shut off the cable modem service now. thats how i go online. and i hate AOL. but may use it, not sure. but... sat is last day of cable useage. so i dont know how ill make it here. but wanted to wish ya'll well. as ive come to like it here, ya'll funny, cool, people. and i look 4wrd to seeing you in the near future!!!

-Juno (josh)
Tranzmit
Damn mate thats too bad.:( Well try to drop in and say hi from time to time. See ya round and good luck :)
bluE_Neon
*DJ Juno transmit coordinates plz 2 Neon, hehehe* i dont know if dat makes sense but dats from Starcraft :D well, 2 bad ur leavin 4 da summer man, a lot will be happenin in TA :toothless: but i dont know man, ill guess ill miss ya man *neon starts cryin, taking a tissue* hehehehe well, hope from hearing from u man, soon, take care bro :)
j_spot
What will we do? I KNOW

Lets make a 'save juno' infomercial, ask for money, and see if we can pay for a few months worth of service!!

Never mind...that wont work..NE who, hope u come back soon.
Miss Proximus
too bad Juno (josh)...like Tranzmit said..try to hop in, every once in a while..I bet cali has tons of internet-cafés!! Otherwise...try to get in touch with total..maybe you can rent his computer for an hour every day :D
Hope to see you again Josh and um...good luck d00d :)
FASTDJMP3
Junooooooooooooooo (Josh) don't worry we will take of this place for you , and don't forget to take care of your Stuiver :D
Dj Martijn
juno!!NO!!!!u cant leave i wont let u*ties josh up*!!!!!!!hahaha
now hope will u get out?!?!ur stuck!!!!!BUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Dj Lex
We will miss you Juno, too bad you can't stay.
Cru5ad3r
Hope u come back soon :(

Btw, what are u gonna do about idelpimps? ;)

Crusader
DJ Juno
thanks ppl. ill take care of my coin :) my moms moving to cali by herself. ill be moving out there myself next june (2002) but maybe ill just re-turn on my AOL acount. i had it off cause AOL is . but ill do my best to come by as often as possible. in sept. i go back to school. so ill be able to stop by every mourning during the week. thanks again for your wishes of wellness. its much obliged :)

-juno:D

Blik
ahh man, that's sad for ya, you aren't going to commit suicide cause you can't visit TA anymore right......???:(
LiquidX
Damm Juno, sux to have you flee, for who knows how long .. get the 56K modem at least and get in here .. I know it must hurt moving from Cable to 56K for a while .. but , a change for a while can be good :toothless .
Anyways, hope to see you soon or at least come in here and say how everything is going .
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement