return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
website downloads
View this Thread in Original format
meneedit
probably a stupid question but is there a program designed for downloading websites? (text web-sites... text doesnt take up much room at all)
moncster
quote:
Originally posted by meneedit
probably a stupid question but is there a program designed for downloading websites? (text web-sites... text doesnt take up much room at all)

*bump*
haha made you look :p
Carl0s
Intellitamper?
Mr.Mystery
quote:

File -> Save As...
meneedit
quote:
Originally posted by Mr.Mystery
File -> Save As...

....eeeeyeah ok pal. I dont think that I want to "File>Save As"
thousands of text pages.
gwrmarines
sweet i just downloaded this page and i got all the pics
gwrmarines
Ctrl a>Ctrl c> Ctrl v in word
AnotherWay83
yes there are a number of such programs, i use one called "webstripper"...its free and pretty good too...search for it using google
yujie__
i used adobe acrobat 6 pro to convert webpages to pdf. its very convient and retaines everything
electric_soul
wget (GPL, cmd line)
httrack (GPL)
teleport pro (shareware)
dunno, there are zillions.

they're called webspiders or offline browsers. I think none of those names actually grasp the real functionality but what the heck, that's how they call them :P

placebo
why would u wanna dload pages and when u can view themo n thje inetenrnmet and u might break the internet if u download too many thingies and stuff and crap like that ya heard i like cake
drizzt81
quote:

google for winhttrack

http://www.httrack.com/

go there, free offline browser
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement