return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
pot: alternatives to smoking....
View this Thread in Original format
mr. poopyhead
ok... i tried searching for this and i got 18 pages of threads... needless to say i've given up. so i've decided to make a new thread, and if one already exists then, whoops, my bad. its only the chill out room, =P

my girlfriend REFUSES to smoke anything... flat out refuses. she wouldn't mind getting high, but refuses to smoke. are there any other ways of getting THC out of the plant besides smoking? i know you can make tea and brownies with it. but how efficient are these methods at getting the maximum amount of drug out of the plant? i heard the tea isn't very efficient cause THC isn't soluble in water...

please help, =P. i'm thinking maybe she'll like trance if we get high and listen to it together, =P.
Dmatrox
Not soluble in water? no problem ;)

tetrahydrocannabinol = an alcohol

its soluble in ethanol so bring on the vodka!
mr. poopyhead
quote:
Originally posted by Dmatrox

cool! thanks... errr... so... does ingesting it have the same effect as absorbing it through the lungs? is it weaker?
Dmatrox
in theory it has a greater effect. as for the practical side, i dont know :)
moncster
quote:

Green dragon!
montie
browinies are prolly your best bet.
there are pills out there that have THC in them which are perscription painkillers, but they are kinda hard on the stomach, and good luck finding htem :)

brownies kick in about 30 min - hour after eating them. cuz they have to digest. its a different type of high. i don't think its very efficiant compared to smoking, but you can get quite ed up on them, just off of one brownie. depending on how much you put in. i think when my friend made a small batch about half a foot in wide and long he used an 8th. those brownies definatly did the job for me. look up recipes on the net.
or you get her to drink absinthe. the thujone has similar effects to THC on the brain and it gets you relaly drunk :p
DJ-Fuq
quote:

:conf:
quote:
in theory it has a greater effect

Only because of the amount u can force down this way.
There is a limit to how stoned u can get, and that limit is easily reached via smoking (if u do it the right way).

Anyway, the easiest thing is to get some hash (if u can; bud will do if u cant), and put it in a spoon with some cooking oil, then heat it up with a lighter for a couple of minutes. Then u can mix it into a yoghart or put it on toast or whatever. Eat it quickly.
If this is gonna be her first time getting stoned itll be easy for her to take too much and whitey so dont give her too much.
blazed it
tea is a great way to get high.

theres an indian drink called bhang basically milk tea with spices and herbs hehe.

i believe it's cinnamon stick, nutmeg and some other spices that complent the sweet taste. you boil all the ingreidnets in milk and voila extract the thc from tbe bud with the fat in the milk. do not use nonfat milk hehe.
Mel David
Umm... Druqks are bad, mmk? You really shouldn't be tempting your GF to get high. that's what your 'enis is for.
Chang monkey
excuse me 4 being so blatent and no i havent done this, but if u stick a bean up ur BUM, its 100% more effective. WOWSER

monoxide
my exg/f had a lot Cannabis sativa (be advised, not C. indica) and cuz she didn't know what to do with them [they are quite ty to smoke], she baked "KUZMICHIUS", a pie of C. sativa milk...

the one and only recipe:
put the C.sativa to the saucepan, and pour in the milk. let it boil till the milk turns pale-green. bake a tasty pie with this milk and WITHOUT SUGAR, cuz sugar destroys the good qualities of the pot-milk ;)

at least that was how she made it, well, it worked, but not exactly as good as it would be smoking C.indica...
astroboy
Hash Brownies... that gets you high nicely
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement