return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Shaving Your Head
View this Thread in Original format
Al Cordero
Hey, I've been shaving my head since earlier this year, I do it about once every two months. But I have a problem: I can't perfect the art of shaving my head bald! I hate the nics and cuts. Last week was the most succesful but I tried again a week later (today) and ed up.. What is the secret for the perfect shave?

P.S.: I don't really like my head totally shaven but I have to do it to achieve the exact legth of hair that I like which grows in about one week after I shave it, a very nice neat buzz. ;)
UWM
I shave mine with a #1 attachment blade on an electric clipper twice a week, that seems to get it short enough for my liking.
Orbax
moisten the head, work it into a froth as you grab your thing firmly and then after numerous strokes, wipe off with a towel.

I never cut my head...do you get your head wet and then lather? try putting a hot cloth on your head for a couple mins before you shave. and I use a mach3
gwrmarines
I don't actually use a razor but i use electric shaver on a setting of 0 so its the closet thing without razor works for me
Essential1
I used to shave my head every day with a mach 3 razor. i cut myself only a couple of times in the year i was bald, but nothing serious. just take shorter strokes & rinse the blad a couple of seconds. it takes a little longer but it's less painful.
igottaknow
MrSquirrel
You could use Nair.

:crazy:

MrS
Essential1
ouch...
dj_moonshine
i shave mines every 3 weeks, a #0 always.
mr. poopyhead
i shave my head about every 3 weeks.. i hate it.. what a pain in the ass... i wish it would just stay one lenght after i shave it...

i've been shaving my hair for almost 10 years now.... i reckon i've saved hundreds of dollars in hair cutting costs... less haircuts = more beer, =P.

Anno Domino
quick question kids

how many styles have u had in ur life

i had

mushroom ( looks like my hair was cut around a round toilet seat)
bald ( mr.clean or i dunno sorta looked like i belonged in american history x)
bradpitt (long)
bard pitt ( fight club)
antonio banderas ( renegade and femme fatale)
mullet ( early 90's style)
luke perry ( 90210)
tom cruise ( eyes wide shut style)
harry connick jr. (medium-short style)
the fade
the white man fro (that took really long...)

I know i know sounds like im a bitch =/ but i love to around and have new styles...

currently just keeping it at a caesar cut... nothing too crazy
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement