return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
Do you pump beats outta your shitty car? what kinda car do you pump your beats outta
View this Thread in Original format
KevinExcite
I drive a blue 1990 NISSAN STANZA wit bullet holes...and one of my hubs is missing in the front....I'm not proud...and I feel like a jackass pumpin my beats....but that's the only way to listen to em.....maybe I should start a fund on here so that I can get a new car with a pumpin system and I can call it the tranceaddict.com
mobile........and I'll have the logo painted on it.........eh

there's an Idea

what kinda car do you drive
Ultraphu
I drive a 00' Civic Si... i love it..

http://albums.photopoint.com/j/View?u=1318142&a=9791875&p=46733809&Sequence=0

gettin my beats installed in a week!! :D
Palivar
quote:
Originally posted by KevinExcite
I drive a blue 1990 NISSAN STANZA wit bullet holes...and one of my hubs is missing in the front....I'm not proud...and I feel like a jackass pumpin my beats....but that's the only way to listen to em.....maybe I should start a fund on here so that I can get a new car with a pumpin system and I can call it the tranceaddict.com
mobile........and I'll have the logo painted on it.........eh

there's an Idea

what kinda car do you drive

somebody was shooting at you? :whip:
NZWaverider
Hold onto your seats, I own a MINI, (on steriods) 13inch rims Mg metro motor, Ive been doing it up for 6 years now, small and fast, and the stereo lol, it roxs, i have got a 800wrms 15inch kicker solobaric sub powered by a 750wrms MTX amp, and a 10inch thundercast sub powered by a kenwod amp, audiofile component front speakers, powered by a kenwood amp, 6x9 rear speakers powered by an alpine amp kenwood DSP EQ processor, Kenwood stealth tape headunit, 10CD changer, steering wheel remotes. ive ben into a couple of car sound Competitions hooked it up to a Real time analyser and ive cranked it up to 139.8Db @50hzs, using a bass response CD, it makes your vision go all screwey.
the high spl is a result of having 2 powerful subs jammed into a mini, with such a small cabin space and solid british steel the energy is conserved really well. but those test discs rox, i could only get it up to 130Db playing chemical brothers (wastes too much energy on high frequencies)
I have resigned the boot for a second deep cycle battery and the 10 inch & 15inch sub boxs full the boot. ill post some pics when i get my web space sussed
PS. Kicker subs f###n rox (the box is made from 25mm custom wood glued screwed and fiberglassed and it still flexes!!!)but they need HEAPS of power or they sound like . I installed it all, so if anybody needs advice.........Man i think im going def
NZWaverider
Hey KevinExcite where the hell is Mississauga?????????

Man nothn like pumping out the latest PVD live sets on a powerful system sorry for going on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on
but I LOVE GOOD SOUNDS, well worth the investment your ears will apreciate it, their are so many suttle sounds you never hear on a poor system. it took me 4 years to build my system but it sound oh so sweet. CYA
Fraggle
eh!! cool!!! :D:D:D

i have '90 nissan too!!! ...but it's a red pulsar (i think australian only???)
ahh, no bullet holes tho :p:p:p
yeah i have crap radio...i blew up the speakers after i got prodigy - the fat of the land hahaha!!!...but at least it was fun :):):)

hmm, i'm thinking of getting a new md deck and speakers, no amp or sub yet...tho maybe if i find a lot of money somewhere :D

xXxAzNrAvErxXx
Dis is my humble little ride...hehe

J/K... I drive a station wagon...:mad:
cdn_trance_boy
Let's see I drive an 89 Nissan Sentra with two big ass twelves in the back. The car is starting to look like a piece of but it still runs like gold. When I'm in the damn thing the only way I drive is with the system pumping. Can't help it. I don't give a what people think about it cause I'm in my own world in my car, and well it's at least paid for :p :D
Viceroy
I have a 2001 Hyundai Elantra...with factory sound (damn good) A Pioneer cd player...and 2; 10's in the trunk....it pooouuunndddsss!

I love blaring music on it...I often take rides around with no destination in mind just to hear the beats! :)
KevinExcite
quote:
Originally posted by NZWaverider
Hey KevinExcite where the hell is Mississauga?????????

Man nothn like pumping out the latest PVD live sets on a powerful system sorry for going on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on
but I LOVE GOOD SOUNDS, well worth the investment your ears will apreciate it, their are so many suttle sounds you never hear on a poor system. it took me 4 years to build my system but it sound oh so sweet. CYA

Mississauga Ontario Canada........right beside Toronto

kenwood6009
This is my car, complete with PERFCTO license plate:

http://members.cardomain.com/kenwood6009
sot
niiiiiice car~!

-wondering what kinda car i should get? new thread time lol
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement