return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Anyone want to play the 'rubba rubba' game?
View this Thread in Original format
igottaknow
Just read this on IMDB:

Explicit love letters written by Michael Jackson to his alleged 12-year-old victim are likely to form the basis of the molestation case against him. Police reportedly found at least a dozen of the letters when they searched the singer's Neverland ranch in Santa Barbara, California - after his accuser told officials where to look. A police tells British newspaper the Mail On Sunday, "The district attorney is convinced these letters will be crucial to the case against Jackson.

The boy told investigators about letter and poems and their precise location inside Michael's home. These letters were among the evidence seized, along with videotapes. They are very explicit and intimate and show a degree of familiarity. Basically, they appear to be love letters from Michael to the boy." The boy has told police that the Thriller singer's nickname for him was Rubba. The insider says, "The boy first told this to his therapist and then repeated it to police. He said Jackson called him 'Rubba' because one of the games they used to play was called 'rubba rubba'. The boy said, 'Michael told me he was my rubba rubba friend.'" Jackson's legal team are reportedly considering entering an insanity plea that would allow him to serve time in a mental hospital instead of prison. There is also speculation that broke Jackson raised the $3 million bail cash with help from lawyer Al Malnik, who used to represent late Mafia boss Meyer Lansky. A source near district attorney Tom Sneddon says, "It just gets weirder and weirder. Michael supposedly has financial problems, but hiring someone with mob connections is bizarre. The District Attorney is very confident with the evidence he has. This includes letters, videos and computer files. They believe they have enough to nail Jackson."
Boomer187
lmao @ insanity.

yeah molesting would seem insane, but he knows the consequences enough to try to avoid getting caught.

I say we stomp him, then we tatto him, then we hang him. yeah.
mcleod
I agree. I think he's a waste of skin, a complete mockery to the star status he once had. I say we cut off his wanker and then tattoo petophile on his forehead.
igottaknow
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement