return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

wtf looping and what not
View this Thread in Original format
Turbonium

I have all these mood swings all the time, and to top it all off, I can't stop bloody thinking about , overanalysing, or sometimes just bitter about things, or impatient, or apathetic. Then somedays I'm a complete opposite, or mixed. It's really getting to me. Right now I'm in my depressed state a bit because of school giving me trouble and lack of sleep. I can never seem to organize my thought properly and finalize a decision in my head. It's bloody sucks. And I'm usually a pessimist and I'm always critical of myself and . I'm insecure (I think, I can't tell, I can never tell, as mentioned). Man am I just screwed up. Let's just hope it's the lack of sleep and mental stimulation that my currently boring life (i.e. school) brings with it.

I am now off to bed, goodnight.

Mosaic
I am going thru the same thing sorta.

S.A.D. I think... feckin' winter
ASOT100
yea man school... fackin me over... finals comin up, so dead :nervous:
Dmatrox
quote:
Originally posted by Turbonium
Right now I'm in my depressed state a bit because of school giving me trouble and lack of sleep.

me too. I just try to get things done and act positive during the day. Im sure there are people like this but they never admit to it in real life.

i guess thats why some people resort to suicide.

All i can say, is that many of us have similar issues. i remember vivid boy posting just about the same thing as you.

i guess were all a bunch of screwed up human beings :(
djarecebo
sounds a lot like bipolar disorder or manic depression. I know, i have it and it sucks!
Boomer187
quote:
Originally posted by djarecebo
sounds a lot like bipolar disorder or manic depression. I know, i have it and it sucks!

similiar, just in a shorter period. I think yo0u have to have the symptoms way longer. but your right, samething. I think that it is a cycle along with our circadean ryhtm. however I have no idea how to prove it.

I get the same way, my solution, find the optimum number of hours of sleep you need, always get that much, no more than that, or less than that. That usually fixes most mood problems with me. ALso make sure you are eating right.

Me on the other hand like to stay up late, wake up early, eat once a day, and do a ton o school work. I kinda disconnect from the world for a long while, I plan on reconnecting during winter break.....eh.
davinox
try to relax as much as possible, and realize that people with nothing in their stomachs and no roof over their heads have been happy. happiness is a state of mind that ANYONE can reach, therefore there is NO REASON you can't be happy right now.

ok so this is what you do...it's a one step process...

SMILE AND ENJOY LIFE. Enjoy breathing, don't be embarrassed or proud, just suck in the enjoyment. Everything you have worried about is reactions, molecules, and sound waves - don't you feel kind of silly? Don't. Sometimes you are going to be depressed, but that's a weekness. Just enjoy living. Why? Because it's better than not living.

You see, why can't we all be endlessly fulfilled and happy for no other reason but the reason itself? I have to remind myself that daily.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement