return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Europe > Europe - United Kingdom & Ireland

Pages: [1] 2 
NEC And Alone
View this Thread in Original format
The White Rabbi
ill be more or less alone at this event so please talk to me, ill make it worth your while. sorry for opening a new thread!

i have to go now to a b&b near the airport so in the hope that somebody sees this...

my name is connell. im not a loner or a loser. although i seem like one for writing this. make a fellow TA happy and i will dance for you.
mentalbarter
quote:
Originally posted by The White Rabbi ill make it worth your while

sexual favours?
The White Rabbi
i am open to suggestion

ill try anything once
The White Rabbi
ok i hope youre not male
Mick
look for a tune! sign on the left at the front mate, ill b wearing a vandit t-shirt

im sure there wont be lots of tuune signs n ill b the only sad bastard with one,

good way to get spotted!!!

come find me mate!!
The White Rabbi
cheers mate, ill look out for ya! have been on these boards a while and ive yet to meet everyone :D should be a great one :D
The White Rabbi
btw ill be wearing a brown REVOLT tshirt, signed by marco v on the back. ill probably be wearing a black leather jacket (im not sleeping in england so ive nowhere to put it)
Mick
quote:
Originally posted by The White Rabbi
btw ill be wearing a brown REVOLT tshirt, signed by marco v on the back. ill probably be wearing a black leather jacket (im not sleeping in england so ive nowhere to put it)

stick it i nthe cloak room mate, ill luk ouT for ya!!
RobertRollie
quote:
Originally posted by Mick
look for a tune! sign on the left at the front mate, ill b wearing a vandit t-shirt

im sure there wont be lots of tuune signs n ill b the only sad bastard with one,

good way to get spotted!!!

come find me mate!!

OMFG those tune signs are so lame... nothing personal but if i see you waving one ill have to punch you just onthe principle of it.
DjDeComp
I also will be going alone:sadgreen:

The White Rabbi
Well we are the TA GC Alone Alliance
TranceMuzik02
im going alone too
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement