return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
Mega Man 2
View this Thread in Original format
DJ Nuclear
For all of you who liked the SMB 3 movie...I took it upon myself to encode this same guy's time trial of MegaMan 2 (Rockman 2 in Japan). Here it is, ripped straight from the emulator replay:

megaman2.wmv

(29 minutes)
hadi burpee
thats my favorite of the nintendo megamans, 3 is a close second, x2 is the best on snes though =)

gonna watch that video too
hadi burpee
kind of weird how he stands on the cloud without gettin ghurt
DJ Nuclear
he uses a lot of glitches in the game to beat it in that time.
MrSquirrel
Damn....had to actually download a Microsuck piece of software to run this....my third paty players don't play this newer WMV codec.

I never was much into MegaMan....for some reason watching this I can't help but think of Strongbad as a Japanese Cartoon lol.

MrS
Omegasox
Holy , lol.
placebo
Damn...I wonder how many times he went through that game to figure out the best paths to take.

Nice....thanks for the vid :)
Lith
I loved watching this game beat with such precision. Admittedly I was a little sad that he didn't get through the first 8 bosses without getting hit, but I won't fault him for that. Which game is next on the super-speed-beating marathon?
DJYaNiK
OMG I DIE x 1000!!!!

I AM NOT WORTH333333!

Seriously though, that's really freaking good. I'm quite the Rockman fanatic and know quite a lot about the series, and I've taken the opportunity to go against the clock with the game, but the fastest speed for me is about 45 minutes... And I thought I was fast :eyes:

quote:
Originally posted by Lith
I loved watching this game beat with such precision. Admittedly I was a little sad that he didn't get through the first 8 bosses without getting hit, but I won't fault him for that. Which game is next on the super-speed-beating marathon?

Rockman X6 please... SO FECKING HARD TO SPEED PASS!
N|te-L|fe
Boy that brings back memories! MegaMan was and still is one of the best game ever!!

MM2 and 4 were just the best! I spent so many hours on those

Streakfury
I haven't watched the video yet, but if it's the game i'm thinking of it's f'in classic!!!

:crazy:
mezzir
sheeeeeeeeeeeit
i just watched that and the mario3 one...and i really have the urge to go download an emulator and play NES games till the sun goes down :p
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement