return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Thread for Those who <3 Eleni!
View this Thread in Original format
Ian^
Since the last one with her name in was done so in such rude circumstances, I think we should show our appreciation for TrAnCeAkI and her lolol charms in here

we woof you leni :D

(most of us anyway, I don't trust MK-S :p )
MERTON
bah.. eleni is boring now... let's admire how much we can all fart.. maybe we can form a musical composition?
Ian^
quote:
Originally posted by MERTON
bah.. eleni is boring now... let's admire how much we can all fart.. maybe we can form a musical composition?

it was called PPK - Ressurection ;)

Now let's just accept that she wuvs us loads & we wuv her too :D
MERTON
but she won't even go out with me!:(
whiskers
quote:
Originally posted by Ian^
it was called PPK - Ressurection ;)

DJ Jean Superfart Rework :haha:

time to listen to that set again :stongue:
Vivid Boy
eleni is a dyke give it a rest...too many ty threads nowadays stop adding to them
MERTON
oooohhhh... hmmm we still need pics. some guy claimed she was the hottest! is she israeli? put her in the israeli thread!:D
whiskers
quote:
Originally posted by MERTON
oooohhhh... hmmm we still need pics. some guy claimed she was the hottest! is she israeli? put her in the israeli thread!:D

i saw, i saw, she has cool hair ;)
Toufas
plz dont talk about eleni:P
ian the thread i made was only for fun...ask eleni and she can tell you why i made it :P
Ian^
quote:
Originally posted by whiskers
DJ Jean Superfart Rework :haha:

time to listen to that set again :stongue:

omg that was so poor

I felt so much for those in attendance

Ian^
quote:
Originally posted by Toufas
plz dont talk about eleni:P
ian the thread i made was only for fun...ask eleni and she can tell you why i made it :P

I figured it probably was, but still, we need to appreciate her, she makes life fun with her chat in #ukta :D
MERTON
i must fart again!......... TO THE TOILET!!! *MARCHES OFF*:toothless
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Privacy Statement