return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Europe > Europe - United Kingdom & Ireland

Plymouth, Devon, South West = Hard House
View this Thread in Original format
tcpip
Gota quicky question for all the TranceAddicts here that live near the South West. Where the hell do you go for quality (local) trance nights? I live in Plymouth and I find myself having to drive to Slinky @ Bristol for top quality names who play the kind of trance I want to hear (Ferry, Armin, Taucher e.t.c). Every in club in Plymouth or near it plays Hard "Bloody" House ALL NIGHT..... So come on you south west clubbers tell us the secret place I have yet to find.
tu_face
dunno of any clubs down that way... but which would u rather have, hard house or garage like the south east? :p:)
Spad
Ever been to Slinky in bmth? Yeah, bit of a trot for you but wicked night. The main room can be either trance or HH so check the listings first.

Top night though.
DJ Behemoth
If you don't mind driving down to good old Pasty Land (Cornwall) then you might wanna give Club Euphoria a try. Never been there myself, but you might like to try it.

DJ Behemoth
Wiley
aint been on the boards for a while but o well :)

i live in the channel islands... was thinking of mayb going to bournmouth early next yr too see what a uk clubs like :)
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement