return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
good luck on finals
View this Thread in Original format
daydreamer
to all the college students, good luck on finals next week. or atleast that is when mine start. time to study study study. just two more years of this for me.

-dreamer
anuneventrade
quote:
Originally posted by daydreamer
to all the college students, good luck on finals next week. or atleast that is when mine start. time to study study study. just two more years of this for me.

-dreamer

Good luck to you too! Stress is killing me here. I am currently writing my last essay for one of my Comp classes. So difficult! *sigh*
Fundamental
quote:
Originally posted by daydreamer
good luck

Thanks. :) I'm gonna need all the luck I can possibly get...

Good luck to you too.
AnotherWay83
i would've had my finals next week too but i dont have to take them anymore...i have one yr. and i cant take the finals anytime during the yr, in the meantime i'll have an Incomplete as a grade...(these are the last 2 classes i have anyway before tranferring) :D

good luck to you guys :)
DarkFall01
Good luck man, finals start for me in 2 weeks, and in that time I have 3 projects due, 2 presentations and finals, it's gonna be pure hell :(
Azz3D
Oh yeah... Finals... BRING IT ON!!!
Good luck guys ;)
MERTON
i just finished my englsih final a few minutes ago. all the others are next week. 1 down and 4 to go:(
Mebot
Poo to finals!

I have one on Dec 18 at 7am in the morning!

im thinking about staying up all night for that one
MERTON
stayin up all night! dumbass! get yer sleep! just go bang some girl until ya pass out! it'll work! *shakes fist!*:whip:
Mebot
hehe

:thepirate

MERTON
yes! he agrees! ahahahahaha!!! i am wise like the chicken!:whip:
Trancender
i only have 1 final hahaha! DAMN MATH :whip:
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement