return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
The Simpsons Wallpaper needed (the one where all of them are on the couch)
View this Thread in Original format
Aldrian
the beginning of the show where it shows all of them sitting on the couch. cant seem to find that anywhere
Orbax
www.google.com go to the images part and type Simpsons.
Dr. Cfire
Apparently only about 1 percent of the population can use google. The rest just post crappy threads wanting someone else to use google for them.

Alright here you go simpsons wallpaper

www.physics.ohio-state.edu/ ~ray/
BTG
quote:
Originally posted by Dr. Cfire
Apparently only about 1 percent of the population can use google. The rest just post crappy threads wanting someone else to use google for them.

thats not even funny anymore, you little bastard >: (
mezzir
quote:

thank god for ctrl-alt-del
i was like 'ooh OSU!'....D'OH!

and anyways, even more specifically, images.google.com
it works wonders
you can search for wallpaper sized pics too
djeternal
wtf....so thats how u get ur kicks? pretty fun though....
Evan Almae
quote:

That was the dumbest in thing anyone has posted. Just to warn anyone, don't click on it, cause you will have to restart your computer. What an ignorant bastard. And I don't get mad over anything, I just flat out think you should be suspended from these boards for something as stupid as that.

Just my thoughts:whip: ,

Steve
Toufas
quote:

go yourself you lifeless piece of
EriK_V
that blew, i had to shut down explorer then execute it again. I hate those damn things
<--ME-->
thats funny. Didnt crash my comp. Just opened it in a tab in Mozilla Firebird then promptly closed - no problems.

Toufas
physe
quote:
Originally posted by <--ME-->
thats funny. Didnt crash my comp. Just opened it in a tab in Mozilla Firebird then promptly closed - no problems.

Opened fine on my mac, didn't have to restart or anything. =)
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement