return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
Whoooao NIghtmare !!
View this Thread in Original format
DJ RozzeR
last night had a proper bad nightmare it even woke me up it was that bad, i was in a lift with my mates and the lift cables snapped and it dropped about 400 floors , i could feel my stomach in my mouth and the screams of my friends , it lasted about 10 mins , just falling and falling , then i woke up in a sweat, i thought OMFG i is never going in a lift ever again. does this dream mean anything....
gwrmarines
People say dreams mean stuff but i dont know they might i would stay clear from them lol
Delay Llama
quote:
Originally posted by DJ RozzeR
does this dream mean anything....

hmm... how old are you? There's a belief that whenever you dream you're falling while you're under 20, you're growing (physically).

Other than that... there must be something in the dreams dictionary, but I can't find it anywhere :(
Dumba
Am i wierd for not dreaming?:sadgreen:
gwrmarines
He is 20
gwrmarines
quote:
Originally posted by Dumba
Am i wierd for not dreaming?:sadgreen:

Everyone dreams you just dont remember it.
tranceDJ
Weird cuz usually when nightmares get that intense you usually wake up, like your blood pressure and such is so high that you don't stay asleep I guess.

Usually I myself only remember the really good dreams or the really bad ones.
o0moonman0o
word has it that if u have this fallin sensation durin a dream, u are actually suffocating in real life, when ur body attempts to wake u up is when the fall in ur dream ends. and usually u wake up then.
DJ RozzeR
actually , i went to sleep needing a piss, and i was all wrapped u in my sheets and could not be arsed going for a piss and it was on my brain all night that i need a piss, i must of fallen asleep and my bladder has told my brain that i need to wake up otherwise im gonna piss my bed, m brain must then think i will use a nightmare to wake this twat up and take a leak, maybe
Mebot
Dreams are weird coz you're mind is so active but your body is in a deep rest.

Thats why you feel you run so sluggish and slow in dreams.

You woke up before you hit right? I hate that sensastion too. You wake up spasming because the dream is so life-like

Weird, i;ve been having crazy ass dreams lately. No falling or running away nightmare kind of dreams but just ..well. weird. They make no sense.

DigiNut
Heh, relax guys.

I've had this conversation with a few people. Falling, seizures, and getting chased by monsters are essentially the most common dreams in existence. They don't mean anything. :p

I don't know the details of why, but my take on it is, those things bring out the primal, reptillian emotions in people, and are probably easy for the mind to focus on.
TeKnoHe@d2025
How do you know how long it lasted? You were asleep...:p
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement