return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal

Pages: [1] 2 
PVD's slave?
View this Thread in Original format
RazerYokes
I just finished listening to Mysteryland.2003.XviDVD-TmN.avi, which I think is the dvd rip of the last Mysteryland. Incredible event!

I was surprised to see that pvd seems to have a "personnal vynil holder", which basically is a guy that holds the next vynil to be played near pvd, whereever he is going.

Is it a common thing? Is it really helpful for the dj? Is the guy allowed to go to the bathroom during the set? Shouldnt a monkey be able to perform that task too?

~ Patrice
ahlamalek
hmm he didnt have one at aria....
starsearcher
:rolleyes: He didn't have one in Toronto (Kool Haus) either...
The big DJs usually have someone carying their cases around but THAT is something I've never heard about...must have been a misunderstanding...:rolleyes:
RazerYokes
ive been trying to take some screenshots of the video to post them here but it looks that I cant.. maybe copyright protection?
anyway, i'm uploading the video. i'll post the links soon.

~ Patrice
RazerYokes
download it here:

http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/...threadid=146542
jdat
no he does not have one !
Luke
alec wishes he did though..

he would be the first to apply...
MEAT
alec would also be the first to be PVD's official "ball-sack" massager
alec
you guys don't even know how close you are to the truth:whip:
MEAT
quote:
Originally posted by alec
you guys don't even know how close you are to the truth:whip:

OH......I KNOW!!! and it scares the crap out of me knowing what i know:nervous:

alec
I think PVD is gonna kick your ass, see most people think that the VD in PVD stands for Van Dyk... they're wrong, it stands for Van Dam, Paul Van Dam, Jean-Claude's younger more skilled brother! Paul Van Dam, is gonna kick you're little hASSan
starsearcher
Not sure how true this is by the way but I heard on Jay Leno that Ludacris the rapper has a guy servant working for him, who's only job is to change the batteries (I think in his CD player)... :nervous:
How funcked up is that? :stongue:
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement