return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Revs
View this Thread in Original format
BTG
who likes em. i like them much a lot.
cycloptor
drinking candy, gross. way to sweet. you should drink OE or thunderbird. those are real man drinks :P

but seriously, d00d. drink stella, that way we can continue being soulmates.
loconet
Revs 0wn! They're my favorite alcoholic drink at a club, specially when you need something that will give you the kick you need to last all night. Aslong as they're nice and cold they're good.
:D
jdat
whati s revz?
Flec
they are ok.... girls love them for some reason lol

good for keeping us who dont drop, up all night :D
Vivid Boy
revs are for chicks and for gays...only thing u should be drinking is rum and cokes and beer.....prefereably molson candian or hoegarden if they dont have neither ur allowed to settle with a corona
AmbiguousBliss
quote:
Originally posted by cycloptor
drink stella

quote:
Originally posted by Vivid Boy
ur allowed to settle with a corona

Good stuff.

I'm a chick myself and I'm not fond of Rev. More and more so lately, it's had such a medicinal taste to it, for me at least. Anyway, it's alright, I'll drink it, but it's not my #1 choice.
pumavisor808
We were drinking those things all night the last time I was up in Motreal... They were allright, but it was something different so it was worth a try... Don't think they sell them in the U.S. though.
SuperFarStucker
quote:
Originally posted by pumavisor808
We were drinking those things all night the last time I was up in Motreal... They were allright, but it was something different so it was worth a try... Don't think they sell them in the U.S. though.
Nope because the combination of a stimulant and a depressant is deemed dangerous in the U.S. With good reason too, your overdose threshold lowers significantly when the two are combined.
AmbiguousBliss
quote:
Originally posted by SuperFarStucker
Nope because the combination of a stimulant and a depressant is deemed dangerous in the U.S. With good reason too, your overdose threshold lowers significantly when the two are combined.

Why did I read 'SuperStarF.ucker' when I first glanced at your handle? :crazy:

Vivid Boy
u know whats even better...have bazooka joe shots...mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
AmbiguousBliss
quote:
Originally posted by Vivid Boy
u know whats even better...have bazooka joe shots...mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

And Goldschlager shots! Mmmm.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement