return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
slapping hands
View this Thread in Original format
Boomer187
So I am confused as to what a good topic here should be, but I will try for a mediocre one.

When I lived in michigan, when me and my buds slapped hands we would open palm slap them, slide our hands towards ourselves, then curl the fingers so that you are grabbing onto the others fingers, shake, and release.

Now in vegas, first you slap into the arm wrestling hold like your grabing their thumb, then shake, then go into the open palm slide towards yourself, then curl the fingers to grab the other persons fingers, shake, release, then hit fists.

now I met a guy supposively from cali or arizona a year or two ago when I was in michigan and his shake went like this, open palm slap, slide hands into the curled finger grab, then when releasing keep your fingers tense as to snap out of the hold.

It sucks getting used to all these damn shakes and slaps. Especially since I am at school meeting people and they use the traditional pure hand shake.

So what the hell do you guys do, and also add where you live.
TwoPlow
Slap, then fist hit, or whatever. Like the first one you listed, but without the finger curling. And I live in Southern Oregon, the height of west coast fashion.
montie
everyone here does the pound

its annoying

i just make a point to do a normal handshake
Mebot
Im all about an open palm high five. The harder you hit the better. One time my roomate and I had a great hi five. it was so loud people down the hall in our dorm thought we broke a 2 by 4 in half! haha

but seriously its even funnier to do it to girls who think you're going to give them a nice high five and you end up almost breaking their wrists lol

yarr:thepirate
whiskers
honestly, i don't really like to do the hand greeting anymore

first of all, you never know if the other guy wants to do it or not

and then you don't know whether he will just shake your hand, slap it, or slap it & curl the fingers...

to confusing.

my choice is the head nod :D
DJ-Fuq
u americans and ur strange greetings... :rolleyes: :haha: :stongue:
mndeg
jump up in the air with a double hand slap
and then you say either score, or slam dunk
Roquer
I punch people who do anything besides a simple handshake.
shawn2331
slapping their hand, i walk up and kick my guy friends in the nuts or titty punch my girl friend.

this might be why noone will come out and play with me.:confused: :sadgreen:
Boomer187
quote:
Originally posted by DJ-Fuq
u americans and ur strange greetings... :rolleyes: :haha: :stongue:

I've heard of those wierd Euro greetings.....kissing dudes...gross. hehe

Haak
high five

..... on the hip side
Sand Leaper
quote:
Originally posted by Haak
high five

..... on the hip side

I always thought it was "on the flip side" :conf: Ah well.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement