return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 
Deep Dish & Gangstarr @ Aria December 31st 2003 (NYE Party)! (pg. 2)
View this Thread in Original format
Dopey
gangstarr will not dis apoint :D saw them many times
Big blue
Whats up fellas,
whats the deal with getting tickets? Is it possible over the web? Sold out?
I am strongly debating going to montreal and actually witnessin what has been refered to as "one of the best clubs in north america". Having recently completed the first leg of teaching english in honduras, i feel like i owe it to myself. My other question is it Deep Dish or only sharam??? Get back to a brotha, i'ma go i'ma fly.

PAZ
ahlamalek
quote:
Originally posted by Big blue
Whats up fellas,
whats the deal with getting tickets? Is it possible over the web? Sold out?
I am strongly debating going to montreal and actually witnessin what has been refered to as "one of the best clubs in north america". Having recently completed the first leg of teaching english in honduras, i feel like i owe it to myself. My other question is it Deep Dish or only sharam??? Get back to a brotha, i'ma go i'ma fly.

PAZ

yes only Sharam, Ali is in Italy, www.admission.com for tickets!
FunKenLouis
what do you guys mean by cool. people.....is the show goin to be worth it or not...i am actualy listening to a deep dish set right now....its good....and might be even better live....but i wonder how is a house night at aria...everyone knows i am the type of guy that dance like a machine over there.....if some saw me at Donald Glaude(by the way it was a crazy night...pretty surprised by him)....i love dancin...i was the guy with the cap and the sweater with a hood....so just wondering if were gonna dance a lot....or just stepin from side to side:disbelief
KrinKer
If Deep dish doesn't get you moving ...

You're a total twat !!!

And ... if deep dish doesn't get u moving, there's always Marco G nic B and Xl that will get you moving !!!

KtinKRt
FunKenLouis
All right then.....if you say so...ill believe it...but if your wrong...ill remember...lol...

but i have to admit that Marco G is probably goin to surprise me ....well i hope so:D
Dj Nacht
I cant wait! I heard only positive stuff about Deep Dish at Aria:eyespop:
KrinKer
Natch

It will NEVER be as good as in may

It'll be one helllllll of a night ... but never will it be near what it was in may ( imagine, satoshie tomiie + sultan + tone depth where hanging out with sharam and ali in the booth ) + the vivbe was incredible !!!

But i'm pretty sure it's gonna be one of the best night of the year for sure ( never as good as in may tho )

KrinKer
mastercongo
krinker doesnt matter if the prime minister is hanging out there in the booth. it will be better cause is newyears :) and sharam it's gonna destroy the dancefloor.
FunKenLouis
lol.....Master is the same when he posts and when he dances...listening....not talkin too much...but ready to be there when their is a good reply to give to a guy like krinker...that gets on everyones nervs but is funny anyways in his own style....i hope youll be there....master...im pretty sure it will be as good as the night you were at Stereo for Holden...even if it will be pretty different groove....and i hope krinker will really be there too....but krink your not goin to meet the ''PEURF SQUAD'',,,,because Le castrateur is still in europe....and JPX is maybe goin to come...but its not sure....at least Jay will be there and detective peurf too...were gonna have a lot of fun....hope nacht is goin to be there too man....last tiem was cool...ill pay your cigarettes this time:D

ahlamalek
i still have some few extra tickets....

hurry up!
KrinKer
Master

For me

It's never gonna be the same

It will be an awesome nigh i'm sure of it i'm really sure of it ( btw .. marco's ready to rock HARD ) but the thing is that May 18th ment something for me

Was the first time i saw deep dish ( wich are my idols by the way ) and it was silke's last night out in mtl before going back to europe so it had a different meaning to it

Btw Funken i know Jpx ain't coming ... i'm talking to him every day .. and he's too wimp to come ( hoping this will help ) looking forward to meeting you and the others in the "PEURF SQUAD"

lol

KrinKer
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 
Privacy Statement