return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
I'm in need of a little TA help
View this Thread in Original format
TheatreBaby
So I clicked on a user name to see his profile, and it sent me to a profile of a user who was completely different then the user name I clicked on. Does this mean that the user who I was trying to get the profile for has a new user name, or are the links screwed up in some way? If no one responds I'll know this was a dumb question.
Mebot
whose profile were u trying to look at?

it wasnt swampers was it? he can find out about each and every person who views his profile and can smite them ...and smite them good

:eyes:
UWM
Are you trying to get a hold of Clyde?

:stongue: :stongue: :stongue: :stongue: :stongue: :stongue: :stongue: :stongue: :stongue: :stongue:
TheatreBaby
UWM- I was trying to look at his profile to see if he was in fact still alive. And to see if he went back yet (I have a movie of his I really need to get back to him) And it sent me to a different user name. I was just curious as to what that ment.
UWM
quote:
Originally posted by TheatreBaby
UWM- I was trying to look at his profile to see if he was in fact still alive. And to see if he went back yet (I have a movie of his I really need to get back to him) And it sent me to a different user name. I was just curious as to what that ment.

I just remembered the whole big saga from a few months ago. That's all.

I hope he's still alive.
TheatreBaby
Yeah it was a saga a while ago....and it continued for some time. But I was lucky enough it didn't all get posted here (since everyone seems to love a good drama)

But alas, my question still goes un-answered!:conf:
igottaknow
I dont understand the problem?

click on search
enter his user name 'Clyde77'
click on the profile button under his post
pm or email him

its that simple.

btw, i must admit i miss the drama too. :p
TheatreBaby
I know I can do a search, but I was wondering why when I clicked on his user name (which should just take you to his profile) why did it take me to dj_sketchy2003's profile? I was just wondering why the hell this happened.
whiskers
quote:
I know I can do a search, but I was wondering why when I clicked on his user name (which should just take you to his profile) why did it take me to dj_sketchy2003's profile? I was just wondering why the hell this happened.

if you clicked it on a forum page, like the user who replied to the thread last - in your case UWM - it sends you not to UWM's profile, but to the profile of the person who replied last

and it might've happened that between the time you loaded the page and clicked on the link, someone replied to that thread...

i'm probably being too confusing...

http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/...nfo&userid=1924
TheatreBaby
wiskers- thank you....that was exactly what happened! I feel fullfilled now that my question has been answered!!!!!!!!!!

montie
quote:
wiskers- thank you....that was exactly what happened! I feel fullfilled now that my question has been answered!!!!!!!!!!

fullfilling women is what whiskers does best
TheatreBaby
::Laughs with a bit of nervousness::
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement