return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Europe > Europe - United Kingdom & Ireland

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 
IMPORTANT!!!! pause NYE?
View this Thread in Original format
Yella Fella
PM ED, JEFF OR ME WITH HOW MANY TICKET YOU WILL REQUIRE JUST SO WE CAN GET NUMBER, CHEERS.

(dont pm us all, just one will do)
Technaut
pause should run a coach to inside out :p
Ste
damn right there should be, it will be awesome!
Ian^
is there anyway it can be run as a more imtimate private night, ppl know my problems with crowds & big groups etc, but i'd be there if it was smaller & if i had plenty of drinks to keep energy up :p
Ste
quote:
Originally posted by Ian^
is there anyway it can be run as a more imtimate private night, ppl know my problems with crowds & big groups etc, but i'd be there if it was smaller & if i had plenty of drinks to keep energy up :p

yeh it will be a private night in the basement, only people who we invite and their friends will be able to get int othe basement :)
Yella Fella
quote:
Originally posted by Ian^

its a 100 max venue and its promoters/djs invites only

so its intimate as fk ;) prob be a lot of ukta's anyway
gibbo
Count me in last night was wicked :)
Cru5ad3r
Of course there should be 1 :haha:

Edit: ... and i will definately be there ..
DJ_FRAZ
nooooo cos i wont be able to come :(

but if its open til about 10am then yeah :)
kr00t0n
I'll be in there like swimwear :D

And I'll drag a few Londoners up to boot ;)

Yella Fella
come on peeps!! need everyone to do at least one reply that their want it and deffo coming and to vote yesh!! :D
*HaRRy*
yes!!!!!
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 
Privacy Statement