return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Europe > Europe - United Kingdom & Ireland

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
what should they do with saddam?
View this Thread in Original format
TidyAL
this should b interesting
DJ_FRAZ
he'll have to go on trial first because he was found alive, but obviously he is going to be executed.

Nabistai
I hope they use him as a lab rat, poke his eyes out and do lots of experiments on him to make him suffer like hell. :disbelief

What WILL happen is a trial that will last for years and yeasr and yeeeears :rolleyes:
dj_mdma
The iraqi people want him to be tried with their courts.
its more likely that he will be tried by the european supreme court thing in Geneva, and will go through the same process that Slobodan Milosivic isgoing through.
Yella Fella
donner kebab!!
Nabistai
quote:
Originally posted by dj_mdma
The iraqi people want him to be tried with their courts.
its more likely that he will be tried by the european supreme court thing in Geneva, and will go through the same process that Slobodan Milosivic isgoing through.

Some ex-colonel of the american army said on the news (belgian) that he was pretty sure Saddam will be be trialed in iraq, and very maybe in 'den haag'.
KilldaDJ
rape him in the pooper.
decode
Looks like karma has turned for the evil bastard :D
tor8024
quote:
Originally posted by Nabistai
What WILL happen is a trial that will last for years and yeasr and yeeeears :rolleyes:

that is the right thing to do
Luke Terry
put him in a box like david blaine, and leave him there forever...

or cut 1 cm strips from him starting at the feet, once a day, will he die from blood loss before they reach the vital organs...

bathe him in bbq sauce and feed him to vultures...

put him in borstal :stongue:

Chang monkey
quote:
Originally posted by KilldaDJ
rape him in the pooper.

which sick is brave enough to do that?

ne way i have a few ideas of my own.

1. 26 point Chinese torture - This is where parts of ur body r extracted in a certain way. the idea is to keep ur victim alive for the longest possible time while incurring maximum pain. Finally the heart is ripped out, and it is said u can see ur own heart before u die if the procedure is done correctly.

2. Bring in a Cannibal - Eat his ing face

3. Stick him a a tiny room and play Motorcycle - As the Rush comes 24 hours aday for 99 years.

4. Put him in a jail cell with Harry Hill.
swisstoni
there is no way he will get tried in europe, the yanks will tell them to off, they had all to do with it, it wasn't even legally approved.

ANd i hope it doesn't got to europe. The only reason slobodan milosevik went there was because NATO was involved with that.

Burn the

or try him in america, he will get executed tho, no torture :whip:
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 
Privacy Statement