return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 
Need some help here
View this Thread in Original format
Warez Guy
Ok last week I broke up with this girl I was seeing cause of something that wasnt true. I later found out the truth and well I"m an idiot. When I ended it with her I said some pretty bad stuff and that ed stuff up pretty bad. I really care about her a lot and want to be with her but now she's ignoring my e mails. I know if I phone her she'll just hang up on me. So I"m going to go see her in a few days, it'll be eaiser to explain in person what happened. Now I want to get her a gift or something, doesn't have to be a christmas present, but I need something to show her I"m truly sorry. Any ideas of what I could get her that would be good? are flowers too cheezy? I"m not looking to spend a ton of money, not because I"m cheap, just because I dont have a lot right now. Thanks.
anuneventrade
*sigh* If I wasn't so sick, I would give you a good response. As of right now, please go and look up some various threads, including ones with "help please" and "omg please help" and "what do I do" etc etc. Perhaps when my health is better I'll give a more valuable response.
djSlain
donkey punch
whiskers
i'd tell you to not send the letter, but you already did...

dunno about the present, but maker sure you clean the floor with your knees asking for forgiveness.
BTG
quote:
Originally posted by djSlain
donkey punch

:D
Evil_Gnome
1 pink flower ;)
UWM
The Perfect Gift
Turbonium
quote:
Originally posted by Warez Guy
...I need something to show her I"m truly sorry... I"m not looking to spend a ton of money, not because I"m cheap, just because I dont have a lot right now. Thanks.

Take her to McDonald's.
Turbonium
Ok no but honestly, don't assume that she'll hang up if you call. Try it, even if she does, it's more romantic like that when you do talk to her in person later heh. btw if she doesn't hang up, don't tell her all the stuff u want to tell her on the phone, say that you really need to talk to her in person, even if it's just for a few minutes and that's it.

And it's all about how you look into her eyes and everything when you tell her how sorry you are and how much she means to you. Gifts aren't really needed as far as I can see. Just be true and genuine to her and she should be receptive to that.
Dmatrox
If you really want her back, stand outside her house with a boombox over your head and play Peter Gabrielle.

Or just do what Turbonium said.

Next time keep your mouth shut and find the truth out before you accuse.

Turbonium
quote:
Originally posted by Dmatrox
Or just do what Turbonium said.

Which. The McDonald's one, or the 'look into her eyes and beg for her love back' part? :p
Dmatrox
quote:
Originally posted by Turbonium
Which. The McDonald's one, or the 'look into her eyes and beg for her love back' part? :p

both, but do mcdonalds after :D

i think it would be nice if you gave her something meaningful. Something she mentioned she wanted, or something she gave you that she never thought you would keep.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement