return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

IPOD's Dirty Secret ahaha
View this Thread in Original format
DJ Lac
http://ipodsdirtysecret.com/
Turbonium

Several weeks ago actually, but whatever, thanks for posting it anyway. Probably a few people who haven't seen it yet...
dvd
wow who cares.. if you dont like it. dont buy it! Its like saying, HEY DID YOU KNOW you can get this and that at costco(wholesaler to public type place) cheaper than the normal market? who cares, if they have 'dirty secrets' i love my ipod, you should acually try to own one and stop joining internet bandwagons.
Dmatrox
it says somewhere that you get around 200 recharges. I dont know how many i have charged, but i think when i got it, it lasted around 7-8 hours (about a year ago) and now its around 4-6. batteries do die, its a fact of life :( i think you can get them replaced.
k.k.d.
also making some research and learning that a third-party compatible battery replacement is actually only less than 30$ helps... :(

quote:
and now its around 4-6. batteries do die

All batteries lose capacity as time goes by.. It's the way it works, no way around it.. :p
DJ Lac
quote:
Originally posted by dvd
wow who cares.. if you dont like it. dont buy it! Its like saying, HEY DID YOU KNOW you can get this and that at costco(wholesaler to public type place) cheaper than the normal market? who cares, if they have 'dirty secrets' i love my ipod, you should acually try to own one and stop joining internet bandwagons.

just want to point out I was putting the title of the site, and I did have an ipod. I'm happier with my iriver thank you.

I wouldn't be posting this in the first place if I didn't care. I found it funny.

You ever heard of a General Discussion??
DJ Lac
And if you want to know what an iriver is.. its this

http://www.shopharmony.com/product....=yahoo&i=IHP120
DJ Chrono
Actually apple sells battery replacements for both the old ipod and the new one.

i saw them for sale online somewhere...
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement