return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal

Here's an extreme for you !
View this Thread in Original format
rongerabbit
Well ppl, According to this guy, we're all worshiping the devil !:P

You all have to read this, it's insane !

Here !
mastercongo
onether way to showing how some people have way to much time off.
fastmp3
mira el diabolo : http://edmm.ca/albums/2003-12-12-Gu...el/119_1954.jpg :toothless

i miss you all seriously :(
mastercongo
we miss you too taha, you need to come for vacation soon!!
TDL
I believe in God, I believe that he is the almighty just like these people. But times have changed and rituals changed even while the bible was written ie: old and new testiment. The base rules have stayed the same but some of the ways changed. Now just like then the way of humans have changed. Maybe the songs that we dance to aren't directly praising God but I thank God as much as I can that he gave us the resources to make these beautiful and awsome sounds. The drugs are not good for the "temple" that is our bodies but neither is eating at McDonalds, BK and other fast food rest. or eating too much of anything can cause bodily harm. So from what these people say, it should be safe for all of us to assume that none of them are overwieght and none of them indulge on anything what so ever. I don't believe that's the case. No matter what, God gave man the ability to make the hug drug, and it sure has a better affect than that wine that most christians hold so dear. The main thing that I am trying to say is that people are scared of what they dont know about. Just like he said, he has never been involved in this scene. I'm not trying to bash someone else's opinion, it's their right to have it. I just think that's going a little too far. And what's so bad about dancing and worshiping a little peace and unity among man anyway. This isn't meant to offend anyone, just thought I would lay it out there.
Jamety Jamers
taha el diablo es muy guapo....el diablo es el mio dio lol good times miss u to brother
Mike_B
quote:
Under the guise of Peace and Love, the devil is using music and drugs to deceive masses of young people.

lol man that's classic

watch out for the devil ahahahahaha
Stéphanie
thats why they use to say in the 50s-60s that rock'n roll what the devil's music :D
Taz
This has already been covered in another thread. Gimme a sec, I'll find it...
Taz
Right, here it is.
http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/...threadid=146697

smokeape
Just plain weird...

{{{smoke}}}
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement