return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Booth

vinyl stores in canada
View this Thread in Original format
Dmatrox
anyone know of any good vinyl store online in canada? the only one i use is djmr.com are there any other? :eyes:
jesten
easternbloc.com in T.O., never tried it though. :)
j_spot
hmm..I live in Calgary too. I get most of my records from www.HTFR.com , www.Juno.co.uk or www.Sattelite.com They all end up costing the same(15-20 per record) They all seem to have better selection too, so try them out. www.abovethesky.com had lots too.
But Juno has been down the past few days.

Where do you get records in town? The only places I know of for decent trance selection are Feroshus and Sam the Record Man. Anywhere else?
Dmatrox
I guess Feroshus is one of the big places to get vinyl and clothes, but i been down to Phonics, about 4,5 or 6 street on 17th. Their records are a little bit more than feroshus and have a limited selection.

I dont go to feroshus that much cause usually its $17-22 per piece and its far from my place.

When i ordered off djmr.com it was about 13-14 per piece and after shipping the whole order was about $10-20 cheaper.
sKyBreAK
www.release-records.com

is good
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement