return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Europe > Europe - United Kingdom & Ireland

Okay....So if you were going to live in london for 3 months..
View this Thread in Original format
tetatdo
Well Im going to be studying abroad for the next 3 months in London and will have a chance to go nearly anywhere in Europe...

If YOU could live in London and travel from there.. Where would you go? What clubs? What places that have to do with Trance/EDM?

What are the good clubs in london? I'll be living in Kensington..
tetatdo
oh and what DJs would you see where...
swe_Trancer
I would do the UK clubs. like the fridge, godskitchen, gatecrasher, creamfields... then in the summer go see the loveparade, it may not be as it used to but still... And I would also go to some clubs in france and hear some great house tunes:)
Sand Leaper
I'd also go here: http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/....php?forumid=14 and here: http://www.antiworld.net/indexmain.html
tu_face
*moved*
dstrukt
Turnmills
Crasher London
The End
Pacha

oh and TSN house parties of course;)
JudgeJulez
Check out the dj bars to get another perspective on the London music scene (rather than just superclubs all the time)

also need i mention...Fabric:D

also for great deals on wkend trips, check out the travel agency at International Student House (ISH), off of Great Portland Street tube stop.

oh and get a copy of TimeOut each wk to up with all the nightlife listings

welcome to the best city in the world:)
DJ Rat 187
Trance Energy for sure ;)
Sand Leaper
quote:
Originally posted by DJ Rat 187
Trance Energy for sure ;)

Errr..Trance Energy is in Holland. You do know that right?
Cru5ad3r
quote:
Originally posted by Sand Leaper
Errr..Trance Energy is in Holland. You do know that right?

He did say he could travel but i wouldnt recommend TA from what ive heard ..

Sand Leaper
quote:
Originally posted by Cru5ad3r
He did say he could travel but i wouldnt recommend TA from what ive heard ..

Ah yes, could be anywhere. My bad. In that case ditch TE and save your money for Mysteryland or Dance Valley.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement