return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

How can I recieve a Tv station called TMF in USA
View this Thread in Original format
Polak
I've noticed that almost every electrionic event is transmitted through this station (of course not everything, but videoclips etc. are)
Is any chance to revievie this TV station in USA (I live in florida)
I mean something like direct tv, adelphia etc. ??
Dark Apostle
You have several different TMF, same station, but like MTV they went regional or national.
As TMF is European, as far I know, you'll have to get satellite I guess and look for a TMF-channel that broadcast by satellite and broadcast events, because the Flemish TMF doesn't, the Dutch did I think.
Nabistai
quote:
Originally posted by Dark Apostle
You have several different TMF, same station, but like MTV they went regional or national.
As TMF is European, as far I know, you'll have to get satellite I guess and look for a TMF-channel that broadcast by satellite and broadcast events, because the Flemish TMF doesn't, the Dutch did I think.

The Flemish TMF used to have great programs like 'the dj's' and stuff until those cockbites of MTV bought the channel. Now there's nothing but crap rnb, hip hop, pop, rap... They did cover I love techno 2003 tho.
benfica88
TMF is only transmitted on european orbit. So unless you have tons of $$ to buy a satelitte and receiver to get European orbits theres really no chance. BTW, there used to be a TMF internet stream years ago. I think the Viva one is still online, and its pretty good too, 300k.
jonSun
Does any1 know if TMF has a website? BTW how bout Telejunkie videos??
benfica88
http://www.tmf.nl/
http://www.tmf.be/
used to be wwww.telejunkie.cjb.net
`pr0digy
When I was in Amsterdam I watched TMF a bit. There were a few "dance" songs, but most of the songs seemed rather pop-ish, and not all that great. A slightly better MTV I'd say.
jonSun
Muchos Gracias
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement