return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Beavis & Butthead
View this Thread in Original format
ThaDevil
Did any of you used to watch Beavis & Butthead ?? that show owned.
TrAnCe CoNtRoL
yes
BTG
the music video part was borring.
tranceDJ
One of the best shows ever...best episode although hard to find (since it wasn't released on video) is 'woodshop'.
crrrazydan
Yeah, I agree that was one of the most hilarious episodes.

I have the triple DVD "best of" box set, and sadly it doesn't include a lot of the funniest episodes. Still a kick ass set though, with no music videos or commercials :)
ojste
cant understand how anyone can find two ing twats laughing at themselves for 25 min funny at all :confused:
Psychonoise
The Head is good too
DJ-Fuq
quote:
Originally posted by ojste
cant understand how anyone can find two ing twats laughing at themselves for 25 min funny at all :confused:

Its funny as . They just sit and take the piss out of people and mess about etc
The music vids were tho. If they had watched cheesy pop trance e and laughed at that it wouldve been better.
tranceDJ
quote:
Originally posted by ojste

Yeah, it's stupid humor...you just kinda got to turn your brain off and watch it and not care that it's stupid and you'll be laughing.
TeKnoHe@d2025
Yep, I've seen every episode at least once. Great cartoon, they should air it again on Cartoon Network's "Adult Swim" or Comedy Central.

keithos27
i used to watch it religiously when i was like 13 but last year (when i was 21) i bought the dvds and could only stand to watch two episdoes... either it losts its flare, got stupider, or i got smarter, lol. either way i just don't find it THAT hilarious anymore... good joke every once in a while... but nothing to hold my attention for an entire episode.

but they were like cool and stuff...heheh hehehe.... yeah.

-keith
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement