return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Mixing businiess and pleasure (not good)
View this Thread in Original format
Kirk
Hey, well basically the saying 'dont mix pleasure with businiess' is a damn wise one!
Ive been sleeping with a women at work now for about 3-4months, and recently its all gone pair shaped. I broke it off with her (even though i still really like her). The Story......

We were becoming really close, we would see each oher every other day at least(out side work), then one day i got jealous of another man, some bloke who works with us(the manager as well 2 complicate things),He would phone her up after work every day, they would play fight around at work loads,he would get jealous with her when she talks 2 other blokes, and did i forget to mention he's her ex?

One day they were playfighting pretty much all day, now i know its quite a harmless act,ive always been jealous of it but would always just bite my tounge (she knows), but this all took place after i went out on a night out which im pretty sure she didnt want me 2 go on, so anyway i spoke 2 her at the end of the day, and said "can u stop flirting around each other in front of me and show a little respect" (first time ive ever really brought up his name and confronted her about him), she bascially told me 2 off, so i did. A week passed (i had a week off work luckly) and she sent me an sms 2 meet up at her place, i met up with her and 2 cut a long story short we slept together. The next day i contacted her and said "did u wanna meet up in a day or so", and she said "we should keep it strictly weekends, 4 something to lookforward to". I really didnt see the point if its just 4 weekends so i told her we might as well end it now instead of dragging it out.Weekends really just wasnt enoughf 4 me, The End.

Other details....
basically thers a really big age difference between us so no one else knows about us(me being the younger the one, im 20, she's late 30's), obviously we both work in the same place and its making my working life hell!!! i dunno what to do, i still like her and see her talking to other blokes and feel jealous, i feel so trapped!!! ive tryed 2 be as sound a bloke as possible, not act jealous and get down and mysberal about it,but that is how i feel underneath. WTf do i do!?!?

any advice is appericated :)
Domz
go out clubbing and bang some young chick's, or why not make her jealous? i'm sure it would make you feel better. There's my 2 cent's
Provitex
quote:
Originally posted by Domz
go out clubbing and bang some young chick's, or why not make her jealous? i'm sure it would make you feel better. There's my 2 cent's

just relate it back to trance & those midi files ;)
keithos27
well you definitely sound wise for a 20 year old. i think you made the right moves. just go out and find another girl... it's hard, but it's somewhat true. nothing gets you over the last one, like the next one. if you feel there is no future with this girl, just move on man. it's all you can do. and if there is another department/position in the company that you would like, and it means seeing less of her, go for that. otherwise, make sure you guys broke it off professionally, so there is no un-needed tension at work, and carry on. it will be hard, trust me i know, but you will move on.

best of luck mate.

-keith
Dmatrox
OMG a milf! :eek:

Well it looks like you know whats wrong and that is not to bang women from work, especially if you plan on working there longterm.

I think its best if you find other women, that way you could decrease your jealousy for the woman at work.

Good luck
failsafe
Dmatrox: That Lord of the rings hate alliance is the funniest thing i've seen in quite awhile!
jinxed84
shes using you as a sextoy on the weekends.

as appealing as that sounds....wait WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU of course thats appealing.

ok ok i know what you mean. but i guess theres no harm in seeing her on the weekends? but you just gotta keep it as a hookup and only that. just go looking for another girl in the meantime. you work in retail its not that hard to meet women in retail(well, ok some stores just dont attract girls.) but if youre into the MILF thing, transfer to Banana Republic....milf h e a v e n.

basically you can count on these things

1) shes screwing the douche' you work with mon-fri
2) she wants you on the weekends (which IS better than not at all)
3) you arent in a relationship so look for another more suitable woman
4)if shes gonna play games, play em back, flirt with your customers. if not to piss her off, just for practice; it'll most likely get under her skin either way(which may lead to you getting under her sheets more). of course this can backfire and she will hate your guts, but youve already f*cked her, who cares.

have fun!,
mike

Edit: got pics?
Orbax
Good looking women dont exist in Electronics stores unless they are there with their boyfriends. Its ing gay.
Kirk
cheers for the feedback!!

Basicially i making plans to get away from working with her!!, gonna start a month long course early jan and train to become a gym instructor :) should be fun.
and yeah i think the most of u are right, getting another girl will help ease the suffering(although the idea isnt all that appealing, at the moment). Been hitting the clubs and strip joints (a good laughf) with some m8's always helps take my mind off all the , working out and listening 2 a good couple of hours of trance a day all helps :)
Unfortunley i cant take any of these with me to work, which is where the heart of the problem lies, guess im just gonna have to bare with it untill i get myself the qualfication and find another job.
Man life is hard! word of advice to everyone, 'Dont Sleep with someone u have to c everyday at work'
Again thx 4 the feedback, Take it easy........;)
torontotrance
You violated the first rule of work, never date a co-worker, it will haunt you.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement