return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
Depressed slash Angry slash Annoyed
View this Thread in Original format
Orbax
So ... yeah...tomorrow morning I get to wake up at 5:30am (until 2 months it had been over 3 years since I woke up before 10am) and be at work by 7. The store doesnt even ing open until 10am. Oh mother ******, I just realized that that is past the availability I submitted. s. Ok so tomorrow I am waking up at 6:30 am and they can kiss my ass when I walk in at 8 am. Anyways.

Either way im waking up ass early to sit in a pair of khakis and a blue shirt on a couch 20 minutes away from my home for 2 hours. Then I start doing sales. Oh whats that? Oh #1 salesman in the department? oh wait theres more? Our department is now #4 in the company and when I started we were 110th? oh wait I get paid 10 ing dollars an hour to waste my time on bull when I dont need the money.

I cant believe this is my ing life right now. I am getting paid to waste my time. Worse than that, because FFX was wasting my time too, but I was happy. I go to sleep dreading waking up. I wake up dreading going to work. I work not being able to concentrate for wanting to leave so bad. Im selling my soul for 10 bucks an hour.

I get the feeling if I died right now, I would probably go to Hell for the fact that I wasted the life given to me. Im 20 years old. 21 in 3 months woot. and for the last 3 months my health has failed, ive gotten out of shape, and I feel that I have been allowing myself to be violated somehow.

and now the sleeping pills are kicking in. Ahhh sweet beauty.

Point is, if this is what life is about, Im thinking about refusing to inherit the earth. I dont know if I want to be a part of this writhing butthole full of worms (you wish you could think of that image, or at least get it out of your head) that this generation and their values have turned into.

I dunno. Im rambling. But I DO hate my life. Its ing pointless and going nowhere. AH! I hate it! and old people I talk to dont understand my frustration. "Its just 6 months" they say. All I can think is "thats probably the first step you took yourself 30 years ago on the road to mediocrity and compromise"

bah. To Hell with everyone
AnotherWay83
quote:
Originally posted by Orbax
and now the sleeping pills are kicking in. Ahhh sweet beauty.

yes, yes, that is a beautiful feeling indeed.

PS: hang in there, save as much money as you can.
Omegasox
Only you can change the path your life is taking. So if you hate it so much, do something about it. :)
Orbax
quote:
Originally posted by Omegasox
Only you can change the path your life is taking. So if you hate it so much, do something about it. :)

The eternal question of work harder at a job you hate more but for more money or just stop and live of saving for a bit until you fogure out whats up. Or just do whatever and see what happens.

I think im gonna quit in 2 weeks.
NY1004
I don't understand why you are working there if you say you don't need the money. I guess you're a masochist of some sort eh?
nic01445
whine whine whine whine. the crappy aspects of your life (that you have provided) are totally a result of your own mistakes. You say you hate your job. quit. find a new job. Quit drowning in your own self pity and go ing do something about your problems. If the company is a waste of your time, then quit. You said you dont even need the money! then WHY ARE YOU THERE!?

on a lighter note, that sucks about the health problems.
DJDigDug
go to work high
whiskers
and you were the one who laughed at me a while back when i said that i didn't want through my life, working 'up' the imaginary ladder, rotting away in hopes for a better future?

quote:
Originally posted by whiskers
in fact, i feel much better because i see people study / work their lives away so that they could get a nice cubicle -job and get some mortgages... fun fun fun! and then i think how much i despise everything and i feel better that at least i REALIZE how ty that is, even if i can't do anything about it (although maybe i can, but i don't really want to)

quote:
Originally posted by Orbax
I hope thats a joke.

i've been feeling like that for the past few years... and i'm only 18 now, sometimes i'm afraid what's gonna happen to me in another couple years.

everything, i say do whatever you want, break the ing rules, enjoy life - that's what we're here for.
anuneventrade
Awww :( Cheer up, things will get better eventually :)

and follow the last bit of whiskers advice :)

quote:
everything, i say do whatever you want, break the ing rules, enjoy life - that's what we're here for.
Orbax
quote:
Originally posted by nic01445
whine whine whine whine. the crappy aspects of your life (that you have provided) are totally a result of your own mistakes. You say you hate your job. quit. find a new job. Quit drowning in your own self pity and go ing do something about your problems. If the company is a waste of your time, then quit. You said you dont even need the money! then WHY ARE YOU THERE!?

on a lighter note, that sucks about the health problems.

It isnt self-pity, its pride. They have offered me full time and management positions already, and some of my co-workers have been there for over 2 years and never gotten an hour increase. Ive turned it down every time because I refuse to make this any sort of career.

It wasnt neccessarily a mistake. It just happened to fit in with what I was trying to accomplish at the current time frame.

My underlying message was "I am better than everyone, why the am I there"

"not needing money" and "Wishing to build up a savings account" are two seperate things. Its the same reason you see 40 year old down and outs at grocery store bagging .

As you get older you will realize that not every job is smart to quit from.

My thing right now is that they probably CANT pay me what I am worth. But I dont want to go back to my old comission sales job. Too much stress. and I am taking a quarter off college and just wanted to get some dough and relax. Too bad everyone is a ing idiot and doesnt understand underlying currents.

StereoPrincess
What do you sell?

Oh, and don't worry, just stick it out until something better comes along. everyone has to have a ty job to appreciate a good job in the end.
Mod1
go out clubbing and get some E's down ya then! live for the weekend!
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement