return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Europe > Europe - United Kingdom & Ireland

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 
Godskitchen @ Nation - 07/02/04 (pg. 3)
View this Thread in Original format
Roddy
Yeah me goin!!! cant wait for John "00" Fleming set!! and we will have 7 hours of Armin in 2 weeks Dave, Gonna be mad!! We will have a TA meetup Mick!!
Mick
quote:
Originally posted by Roddy
Yeah me goin!!! cant wait for John "00" Fleming set!! and we will have 7 hours of Armin in 2 weeks Dave, Gonna be mad!! We will have a TA meetup Mick!!

defs mate, b good to meet some more people from this board!!
r there many cybers go to nation. i should b goin cyber like just wondering tho.
UglyDave
:D

2 sessions of armin in 2 weks :D

YES!
donegalredneck
Oh, a meet-up. Us Irish boys an Mick so far?
UglyDave
quote:
Originally posted by donegalredneck
Oh, a meet-up. Us Irish boys an Mick so far?

wohoo! that makes 1 more than any usual saturday nite lappin!!
UglyDave
oh aye, there's talk of Mary O'Donnell leavin us to belfast :)

it's only talk & u didn't hear it fom me :)
Roddy
quote:
Originally posted by Mick
defs mate, b good to meet some more people from this board!!
r there many cybers go to nation. i should b goin cyber like just wondering tho.

The last time i went in November there where none at all!!! i actually had to show a girl how to get her glow stick working and her reply to me "You must go to Gatecrasher":stongue: Nation is a in dump but there is just something about the place!!
Roddy
quote:
Originally posted by UglyDave
oh aye, there's talk of Mary O'Donnell leavin us to belfast :)

it's only talk & u didn't hear it fom me :)

Legend
Mick
quote:
Originally posted by Roddy
The last time i went in November there where none at all!!! i actually had to show a girl how to get her glow stick working and her reply to me "You must go to Gatecrasher":stongue: Nation is a in dump but there is just something about the place!!

haha. regardless, i think ive persuaded bout 4 more of my mates to come down, who we`ll meet up with there, and if they come we are all goin full on cyber :D :D should be a laff!!
lesprock
aye. cant wait for this.it should be even better than the last time we went over,if ye could even get a better night than that.mary odonnell leavin us up,brilliant.its gonna be a rollercoaster of emotions.:eyespop:

UglyDave
so, time for a headcount..

so far:

- UglyDave
- donegalredneck
- lesprock
- roddy

(listed in order of immediate importance, then aplhabetically :))
tetatdo
how far is liverpool from kensignton? i wanna see AVB
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 
Privacy Statement