return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
Ben Jelen
View this Thread in Original format
jsbachsonata

visit ben jelen's site: http://www.benjelenteam.com/go.php?b=76&u=97966"target="_blank

copy and paste the url.

If you like Ben Jelen, remember to join his online team.. When you register for his online-team, Please Please Please WRITE MY MEMBER NAME (jsbachsonata) in the box where it asks who refered you to the website. THANK YOU 

jsbachsonata
Hi all of you!! this isn't spam or anything. (see i'm replying to this topic)... just go to the website and just click to listen to this stuff!! It's great music. :)
DjDeComp
hehehehehehe:stongue:
Mr.Mystery
quote:
Originally posted by jsbachsonata
Hi all of you!! this isn't spam or anything. (see i'm replying to this topic)... just go to the website and just click to listen to this stuff!! It's great music. :)

Yes it is.
And who the hell is Ben Jelen anyway?
jsbachsonata
really. lol. this guy is a great music artist. he's super. plays the piano and sings well :)
jsbachsonata
bump! :)
DjDeComp
do you know what kind of forums this is?
jsbachsonata
yah. it's an electronic/ trance forum.. I'm a super trance fan as well, but occasionally i like pop singer songwriter stuff like vanessa carlton and this guy ben jelen
Mr.Mystery
Obviously nobody cares so don't keep bumping this thread.
{b.s.e.}
It's too bad you can't 'thump' threads.. wouldn't that be the opposite of bump? Just smash it down to the bottom of the list.

jsbachsonata
don't be so mean.. i mean this guy is really cool... why are you guys doing this? It's not like something that is bad. Music is music and I'm just sharing some kind of music. Please don't go "thumping" and telling me to stop posting in this topic just because this Ben Jelen guy is pop...
{b.s.e.}
http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/...hp?s=&forumid=1
Music Discussion
This is where you can talk about Trance, or any electronic music.

That's where misc. music discussions go, dude. If no one replies, no one really cares.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement