return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Booth

Pages: [1] 2 
MY GOD LISTEN TO THIS IF YOU ARE GETTING CDJ's
View this Thread in Original format
DJ Mil0
allright im gonna say this once and once only as i have repeated myself many a time, if you are getting cdjs and are on a limited amount of cash pioneers cdj-100's are not your only option i recomend the american audio ps>< or anything along the line (just so you know my keyord is screwed so i dont have the letter that comes after a or the letter after w) pls do not just get pioneers cus you feel its the est they are not, anyways thats my peace enjoy
Dmatrox
cdj100's pitch only go as fine as 0.1% its friggen annoying to hold a transition :whip: unless you are mixing from a turntable in which you can mess with its pitch.
Inertia
ive seen many good DJs from Stryke to Kevin Yost use pio 100s, and they didnt seem to have much of a problem.i dont belive the 100s are
that bad, but im pretty sure there must be something better out there..

800s and 1000s(Mk2) are ownage tho...
Luke Terry
PIONEERS ARE REALLY GOOD TO BE FAIR, THO YOU SHUD SHOP AROUND, BTW ITS COOL 2 USE CAPS :p
DJ Mil0
yea cdj 100's are allright but theirs so many things out their that are better for the same price, though id have to agree the 800's and 1000 are the e
Al Cordero
just wait for the new technics cd turntable :eyespop:
Prodigy Child
quote:
Originally posted by Al Cordero
just wait for the new technics cd turntable :eyespop:

Somebody said that it was gonna pitch in .1% increments, that would make them pretty crap, but I honestly don't think Technics would of screwed up like that, I think its just the display that only goes in .1% increments, can't wait to see what it is like, for looping and effects and scratching, it SHOULD be awesome, anybody got any videos or ideas on when it is coming out, I wanna get a CDJ in the next few months, but if this is the right price and is just as good, I'd like to get the Tech.
Polak
according to technics cd player. I've noticed this link.
http://www.djmart.com/teslcdtu.html
This means that cd player will be soon available
Dmatrox
quote:
Originally posted by Prodigy Child
Somebody said that it was gonna pitch in .1% increments, that would make them pretty crap, but I honestly don't think Technics would of screwed up like that, I think its just the display that only goes in .1% increments, can't wait to see what it is like, for looping and effects and scratching, it SHOULD be awesome, anybody got any videos or ideas on when it is coming out, I wanna get a CDJ in the next few months, but if this is the right price and is just as good, I'd like to get the Tech.

i think they are 0.02% at 6% pitch range
Prodigy Child
quote:
Originally posted by Dmatrox
i think they are 0.02% at 6% pitch range

That should be good enough, what are the CDJ1000mk2, there 0.01% ain't they, well doesn't matter, as long as I don't do a 10 minute transition I should be set, anybody got any info on them, like Hot Cue and looping tools, I read what they say on DJmart, but its not alot of info.

m0sh
anyone has any idead hows the pitch range goes in axis 9 ?
0.1% or 0.05% or 0.02% or 0.01% or so...

Cheers,

/m0sh
Acid Circus
Technics CD decks will have moving platter using the same motor as in 1200's, surely an advantage for those of you who have 1200's and touch the platter to speed up/slow down when mixing. BUT, every DJ that has used them has commented that the Pioneer 1000's are far superior and much more user friendly. But its mainly been scratch DJ's demoing the Technics, for straight mixing who knows.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement