return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal

Pages: [1] 2 3 
Official Review : Nye aria Featuring Sharam
View this Thread in Original format
KrinKer
ok

It's 11h30

I just got home ( AT Marco's place that is )

Nic b probably did the best set of the night but, unfortunatly for all of you, you weren't there. He played some seriously twisted acid house/ chicago house. PRETTY NICE !!!!

Marco G also did a good job puttinh the table for sharam tho at one point i kinda lost track of time at one point ... there was too many ppl i wanted to talk with ( and yeah let's say it i was pretty high also :P )

Sharam : I Stayed for about an hour ... and he did impressed me that much he was begining to throw good things when i had to go ( F******g marco who had to play in quebec city @ 8 )

Anyway it was a pretty good night ( for what i saw of it ) pretty good job by all dj's. a lot of ppl in ( but not too much ).

Nive meeting the "Peurf" squad ( well a part of it anyway .... Jpx ... loose your g-f find yourself a misstress ) nacth, milanster and ... i don't know who

It's too late for my brain to thinkof a traclisting right now ,... maybe latter

KrinKer
Dj Nacht
excellent night Sharam played very well even though I didnt like the ending of his set much cause he seemed to be playing some sort of rock and roll songs that never ended. Glad to see the usuals Zing, Raul and Malek ;) Nice meeting you Silkee :D You 2 Krinker :eek:
Thank you Castrateur, Louis and J@y for that awsome night !
For a tracklist well humm a lot of his stuff I didnt know.
I remembered he played Murder was the bass for a little 2 long trying to do some looping trick which didnt impress me. Im trying to remember songs... there was some I heard before but I dont know the exact names..
There was that Diamond song " She sits alone in a smoke filled cafe"
He played that track Help Me ( Remix?)
He never played the track I wanted, the one with the vocals saying "Ohhhhhh im driving to heaven".... even though he said he would, Oh Well :( .

Peace for now gotta get some sleep.
detective you
quote:
Originally posted by Dj Nacht
Thank you Castrateur, Louis and Detective you for that awsome night !

thx man but unfortunately I wasnt there!! :( :(
you must be talking about j@y!
I really wanted to made it, I was with castrateur, louis, and jay right before they went, but I just couldnt do it...
I hope you enjoyed your night, must have been awesome..
hope to see some of you at my next time @ Aria, I think it might be Preach vs Marco G, or Mauro Picotto
Dj Nacht
Yes my bad lol I wrote way to fast without thinking(I need sleep lol).
I will definately be there for Mauro :D
milanster
pretty kewl night, Marco G was prolly the best among them all.
sharam's set was kewl..but not one that i could dance to!
i would've favoured an all techno night instead...but still it was really nice!

was nice to meet u too krinker...and i think i saw Castrateur passing by me...but wasnt sure that it was him.

zing and master congo...u ppl should dance! this is what an after hours club is made for! ;)

finally, thx for zing for providing the tickets! ;)
Kate Manus
Mmmm.. All techno.... hehe

now *that* would be nice... especially since there is a bit of a drought in January... mind you I would like to see Preach & Marco G.

nice tunes of the moment milanster.. that Smith & Selway release is dope.. as is the Liebing 'Too Much Talk' remixes. :)

Had I gone last night.. I probably would have been like Zing, and not danced much either though. ;)
j@y
quote:
Originally posted by Dj Nacht
Yes my bad lol I wrote way to fast without thinking(I need sleep lol).
I will definately be there for Mauro :D

yoooo nacht man sorry i didnt say goodbye i was too tired and didnt reliase you were not comiing in the bus with us;)
anyways
we had a great night once again!
milanster
quote:
Originally posted by Kate Manus
Mmmm.. All techno.... hehe

now *that* would be nice... especially since there is a bit of a drought in January... mind you I would like to see Preach & Marco G.

nice tunes of the moment milanster.. that Smith & Selway release is dope.. as is the Liebing 'Too Much Talk' remixes. :)

Had I gone last night.. I probably would have been like Zing, and not danced much either though. ;)

yup exactly! not much techno being played these days! ;)

smith & selway's tune is prolly the best i've heard this year!
well about last nite, at the beggining it was REALLY hard for me to start moving to house music! I thought it was really soft!
I wasnt gonna go anyways, but i didnt have anything better to do!

now im looking fwd to picotto's night at the end of the month! ;)
mastercongo
ali you need to come for a techno night. it was a really long time since we saw you before yesterday.

picotto will be great and we will dance for sure.
milanster
quote:
Originally posted by mastercongo
ali you need to come for a techno night. it was a really long time since we saw you before yesterday.

picotto will be great and we will dance for sure.

yes sire! picotto it'll be! :D

alec
Picotto claims he's not a techno DJ, not sure why!
Kate Manus
Now now Alec......

hehe... he may play some techno tracks.. but that doesn't mean that his 'style' is techno. ;)
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement