return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 3 
who did nothing for NYE?
View this Thread in Original format
butterfly
it was the first time in years that i havent gone anywhere for NYE and I am oddly not that bothered about it. I sat on the couch, drank a bottle of champagne with my man then passed out drunk like 20 minutes later.
MrSquirrel
/me raises hand.

I had a long day at work on the 31st and only was able to stay awake till about10:30.

Of course, I tend to treat holidays as just another day only with more hassles like closed banks and stores.

MrS
smallSHEEP
sad
smallSHEEP
:wtf: :wtf: :wtf: only kiddin :wtf: :wtf: :wtf:
St_Andrew
last year i did almost nothing, was just hanging out with some friends looking at the fireworks and so, that was nice too :)
Floorfiller
i didn't do anything this year either....i'm kinda glad too because my sister went out...got drunk...lost her purse (with EVERYTHING in it)...and ended up at this guys house that she doesn't like hehehehe...

i opted to spend the night with my girlfriend watching a movie, with a couple packs of beer, and having sex...
KilldaDJ
mate dan came round to mine, we cracked open a few beers, smoked, lots of music and talked then we had the munchies and cooked some pasta.
raek

HOW RUDE
TrAnCeAkI
i didnt! i was too sick too! but i didnt hear of any interesting parties going on anyways!
PhloTron
me...nothin either. :(

I finished flying the night before at 4 am... being awake wasn't the problem...there was just nothing to do.

Mr Game+Watch
I watched this movie called "Whale Rider" with my girlfriend.. it was a pretty decent movie, I definitely recommend it.. it's a bit different from everything on the market right now, it's more of an indie film I believe. Anybody else see this?
Nadi
I had to babysit for some family. I threw a 68 yard touchdown on madden 2k4 right as the clock struck midnight!
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 
Privacy Statement