return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
stunguns
View this Thread in Original format
UglyDave
any one ever been zapped by one?

my friend bought one illegally, and we've been dyin to try it out.. been considerin offerin myself as the guinnea pig...

firstly, can they kill?

if u hold the button, it'll zap once every 1.5 - 2.0 seconds..

reason i'm considerin colounteerin is because i'm afully curious as to just how powerful these babys are!!
Essential1
zap your sister & ask her if it hurts. :p

or try it out on your ball sack.
Vigilante
I suggest that you watch the Jackass episode where Jonny Knoxville gets hit by:

(1)Pepper Spray
(2)Stun Gun
(3)Tazer

That will give you an idea of what it is like, and it is absolutely hilarious to watch!! :D :D :p :D :D

I sincerely doubt that stun guns can kill you, unless there is some freak accident, like you zapping someone in the heart or something.

Good luck!!!

:eek: :nervous: :eyespop: :crazy: :eyes:
PhloTron
one of the pilot folks i know was a marine and they did a "stun gun training video" ... Actually it was hazing, but since they taped it, and made a training deal out of it...they got away with it.

Any way the object was to get stunned...get up and continue attacking, in which you got stunned again, repeat. The persons body/brain, will eventually give up the will to continue. I think the most a person did was get hit 3 times.

I guess it gives you a rediculously good zap (enough to render you useless for a couple seconds or more, but apparently didn't cause too much lasting damage). I'm not sure if shot location, thick clothing changes the output power, but I don't think getting shot in the neck/head would be a good idea. :D :D
whiskers
get one of those disposable cameras, use up the film, take it out and open up the camera

charge the flash, put your fingers on the flash electrodes and press the "shoot" button.

enjoy.
tranceDJ
quote:
Originally posted by whiskers
get one of those disposable cameras, use up the film, take it out and open up the camera

charge the flash, put your fingers on the flash electrodes and press the "shoot" button.

enjoy.

I work in a photo-lab, I've done that by accident before...my whole arm started to jump around, gave me a good shock but a good laugh too.
mets4012
quote:

enjoy.

damn i gotta try that

*goes out to buy camera*
Orbax
go to www.selfdefenseproducts.com and look at the Stun Monster. 600,000 volts. I spent about 3 days shocking myself with it. Its awesome. It would definitely mess you all up. I think I lasted about 1.5 seconds.
mets4012
600k volts damn nice
astroboy
quote:

enjoy.

Hheheh... we were away on holidays a few years back, my mate took his disposable camera apart (you can pull the roll of film out and get it developed anyway), pulled out the circuit board and put it in an empty ciggy deck with the electrodes sticking out. We'd charge it up, offer someone a cig, then press the electrodes to their hand and ZAP!! ... days worth of entertainment.

whiskers
hehehe, glad to see someone else try the disposable camera thing... i had it done to me, and i was really scared at first, but it's funny cuz it's absolutely painless, just makes the muscles in your hand spasm and feels funny :D
UglyDave
quote:
Originally posted by whiskers i had it done to me, and i was really scared at first, but it's funny cuz it's absolutely painless, just makes the muscles in your hand spasm and feels funny :D

absolutly painless.. sure.. ur just gonna get me to go and have my arm zapped off..
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement