return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Real World
View this Thread in Original format
mets4012
anyone catch the new season? i didnt see it gonna have to catch the rerun
Dj onE
yeah saw it last night...being from san diego my self i'll probably watch it every week...ive heard a lot of going on like some chick being brought to the house and getting raped after being drugged, hopefully they air that....looks like its going to be a good season a lot of drinking and arrests...

.dJonE.
mets4012
damn one of the roommates gets raped? damn hopefully shes ok well cant wait to tune in next week hehe
Al Cordero
I don't think I'm going to like this season...But I can't wait for the new Real World/Road Rules Challenge: The Inferno!!
EriK_V
quote:
Originally posted by Al Cordero
I don't think I'm going to like this season...But I can't wait for the new Real World/Road Rules Challenge: The Inferno!!

^^ same. looks to be a great season. lots of arrests
TeKnoHe@d2025
I think this season is going to rival Hawaii.
PhloTron
quote:
Originally posted by Dj onE
yeah saw it last night...being from san diego my self i'll probably watch it every week...ive heard a lot of going on like some chick being brought to the house and getting raped after being drugged, hopefully they air that....looks like its going to be a good season a lot of drinking and arrests...

.dJonE.

it's so funny how set up and fake that would be. Obviously since everything is filmed, they wouldn't allow that to take place in 'reality'. Of course it's MTV...anything for attention.
mets4012
quote:
Originally posted by Al Cordero

when does that start?
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement