return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
ICQ or AIM
View this Thread in Original format
JayD
There has been a ton of arguments on which one of these are better use for chatting and ect. Well what do you think? Click Here To Vote.
igottaknow
it doesn't really matter which is better.
Most of my friends use AIM, so I use AIM.

btw, i didn't like how i was spammed when i 1st set up icq and thought aim was easier to use.
TeKnoHe@d2025
I like AIM much more. ICQ has some very annoying features...such as ads, typewriter noise every time you type, and the annoying ass noise when u recieve a message (I know all of these can be changed but it's annoying). All my friends use AIM too, so that's another reason I use it.
Daffer
I'll stick to ICQ, dunno why is it that i'm used to it? maybe but I like a lot the interface (after eliminating the ads and the horrible sounds) i think it's pretty much what I need.
Just an opinion
DJ_Shockwav
i use icq... i couldn't care less about the ads... or the noises...
Astronaut
ICQ for me.
apri_peel
you can also dl sounds for your icq, and theres a proggie that gets rid of them ads, find it here dont know how ppl can hack your icq, ive had my # for almost 3 yrs now
dj alonzo
I use both, but mostly ICQ because most of my friends are using ICQ...

I allso had my ICQ # for about 2 years and didn't have to change it 1ce.
krusader
i like aim much better because its much less bloated and you can get online with it anywhere (via a java version on aol's website)

plus theres so many people who use it that its just silly not to have it
FASTDJMP3
ICQ ALL THE WAY !!!!!!

Fatboy
I use icq and have used it for years. The reason for that is simply that most people i know use icq. Actually i have never seen aim in action. I've never found a reason for installing it here..

Peace
Gaurave
I personally live ICQ better, but everyone I talk to online has AIM, there are maybe 3-4 people that I know that strictly use ICQ so I usually run both at the same time.
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement