return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Canada > Canada - Montreal

Pages: [1] 2 
Let's all a minute of Silence for my lost mp3s
View this Thread in Original format
KrinKer
My 40gig hd just god formated ( thanks to my dear mother )

SO i lost everything i had

Please let's have a minute of silence for everything i just lost !!
ZinG
man you don't know how much i feel.....

HAPPY
:haha: :crazy:
disko-kandi
i feel ur pain krinki!!! been there! ... but, time cut your losses and to move on. u'll get even better now!

RIP mp3's :)
alec
wow, maybe you can download some good music for once!
alec
Peurf!!!
mastercongo
quote:
Originally posted by alec

OWN3D
DJ Charlie
quote:
Originally posted by alec

Maahahahahah Owned (like master said)
Krinker.. I have a very good tip for you...
You should make partitions on your drive... one for your system files windows and softwares.. and one for all your mp3s , movies, games... etc...
like this... next time your mom wants to reformat the computer... make sure she keeps the partitions the way they are.
It should keep your mp3s and all that the way they were.

My comptuer crashed once and I had to reinstal windows... and I still have all my songs !!!
ahlamalek
HA HA

YOU DON"T KNOW HOW MAD I WAS NOT TO SEE YOU AT DAGOBERT, I WANTED TO KICK YOUR ASS :)

GOD LISTENED TO MY PRAYERS :D
KrinKer
Malek

I'm in chicouti

@ my parents :)

Charlie

I've got two hd ... but my mp3 hd got all ed ... i had to format it

KrinKer
disko-kandi
quote:
Originally posted by ahlamalek
HA HA

YOU DON"T KNOW HOW MAD I WAS NOT TO SEE YOU AT DAGOBERT, I WANTED TO KICK YOUR ASS :)

GOD LISTENED TO MY PRAYERS :D

hehehe!!! close escape!! well, we'll get him next time -at the lastest at B&B!! :clown:

hey malek ...just got back from system and my ears are for once not bleeding from the sound system. this dj, richard raiban, local from TO - he seems to be an expert on maneuvering around on that piece o crap system. he played a killer set tonite!! i thought i was back at ARIA!! holy ... maddd! i thought that was not possible in TO!! quality talents hidden away ...

oh btw >> the barmaid remembers you from last w-e!! hehehe! she says hello! her name's marcella! very sweet girl! ;) :D hihi!

alec
quote:
Originally posted by KrinKer
My 40gig hd just god formated ( thanks to my dear mother )

SO i lost everything i had

She got fed up with all that noise coming out of the speakers and decided to with your electro!
Trancender
life goes on...llalala
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement