return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Miller Light comercial
View this Thread in Original format
Cuervo79
WTF? less calories and carbs than the competition? has anyone else seen this comercial? who is it intended to? I found it fing funny :D hmm I think I'll get wasted with miller instead of bud because at least I'm watching my weight.... :D :D :D :haha: :haha:
Elmo-On-XTC

how's that funny? drinking does puts on a lot of weight...

the low carb beer has no taste tho imo
imokruok
Well, isn't that the point of Miller Lite? Why not advertise it that way? If you don't care about the amount of calories in beer, grab some Chimay and drink up.

For a party beer, Miller Lite is pretty good. It's cheap, and if you keep it cold, it doesn't taste that bad. It's definitely one step above the budget keg beers.
PhloTron
that's not the funny one...the funny one is coors light rebuttle commercial that says it only has 1.4g more carbs and you can burn that by just sitting at the bar....LOL.

But yes...light anything is pretty much crap.
Orbax
I grew up on budlight cans. Budlight bottles are my party choice now. The sleek silver caps are like shining discs of death in caps. Ph33r Orbax's caps!
kokanee
Beer's beer - you drink beer to get wasted :D Man, you're not going to be sitting there counting the calories while chugging back the brews :D Oh oh, gotta cut it down tonight fella's, I've had my designated 500 calories tonight, my Atkin's diet doesn't let me drink any more :p

kokanee
BadBadNeil
I found that miller lite commercial with the people falling as dominos funny but not really because of the commercial, i was thinking more about the setup for it and imagining the producers telling the people to start falling on each other.
maxstradamus
isn't michelob ultra supposed to be the beer with the lowest amount of carbs?
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement