return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Hijacking Campus
View this Thread in Original format
mezzir
I live in amherst right now, and UMass is out for pretty much the month of January
what me and my friends just realized today was that the campus center, along with the rest of campus, is practically deserted, leaving tons of room to do w/e in
today we went to the campus center, found some chairs, watched football on a TV they had there, then after the game was over stole an extension cord to add to the one we already had so we could play gamecube in the middle of the campus center
people kept like looking at us, but it was mad ing fun
we were contemplating getting a game of soccer going in there
and has anyone tried the slinky+escalator thing? we were going to today but couldn't find a slinky :(
any ideas of how to take advantage of an open campus?
Orbax
Sword fights.
[r]-refuge.01^
that sounds so in' cool...
Streakfury
At our uni we've got this thing called a Hemispherium. It's like a virtual reality centre thing, so I guess we'd go in there and make some kind of virtual orgy :stongue:

Or you could whip out all the table tennis tables and have a fcuk-off game of Sebutio (sp??).

Or you could have a 40-man Counterstrike battle royale on the computer networks...

Or take advantage of a staffless bar...

The possibilities are endless.

;)
mezzir
meh screw you
sounds like the thing in minority report actually :p
but yeah, i'm in high school, thats why i'm here even though UMass is in intersession
:(
whiskers
damn, the campus center is open?

i'm turning you guys in :)

p.s. hijack the student union room, they have pool and ping-pong tables there ;)
mets4012
damn your so lucky
Ian^
quote:
Originally posted by whiskers
damn, the campus center is open?

i'm turning you guys in :)

p.s. hijack the student union room, they have pool and ping-pong tables there ;)

Noooooooooooooooo dont do it

just blackmail them ;)
whiskers
quote:
Originally posted by Ian^
Noooooooooooooooo dont do it

just blackmail them ;)

heeehehehehe, good idea!

there's an underground passage from the student center to the student union, you guys should skateboard there :)
mezzir
trust me, i know that building well
my dad's worked at the student union for like 14 years now
and if i remember right they locked up the game room :(
i'll check tomorrow though

Roquer
I played manhunt in a dorm that had already been vacated, but wasn't going to be bulldozed for a few more weeks. It was fun breaking all the windows and .
mezzir
manhunt?
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement