return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Main Forums > Chill Out Room

Pages: [1] 2 
university exams
View this Thread in Original format
mike_stefan69
im about to sit the 2 hardest final year uni maths exams ever, and instead of my head filled with formulae all i can think of is robert nickson - spiral :whip:
Omegasox
I woke up in the middle of the night and now can't get back to sleep because I have Origene - Sanctuary [Harry Lemon Mix] in my head. I feel your pain. :(
Settepotet
don't blaim the trance :P
SRP-ReAlign
Same with me. Have to write 3 big exams within the next two months. Math, Statistics and Java programming. And what do I do? Browse this forum and listen to trance. YEAH!
Billabong
I got an exam tommorow and im recording a mix :) made sure i did a lot of revision throughout the christmas holidays though.
ASOT100
eugh, i go back to school in one week

i don't wanna be reminded of last semester...
Cloudburst
quote:
Originally posted by SRP-ReAlign
Same with me. Have to write 3 big exams within the next two months. Math, Statistics and Java programming. And what do I do? Browse this forum and listen to trance. YEAH!

I had a java exam yesterday, and math coming up on friday. ;)
UnBracKo
Next wednesday 21 I have the first, and then I have 5 more. I finish on the 5th february... stress (I have to study)
EssentialMix3r
Hey , is now the time when all European students get exams, cause in the US, or at least at UMCP, we had all our exams like a month ago, with he new semester starting around now. How does the annual class scheduel work in schools elsewhere?
EvilTree
Heh. No school until Sept.

*waits for the lynch mob* :D

icexclusive
i am a high school droppout. havent been to school since begining of 11 th grade.
RenderedDream
at the moment i only have 1 exam left.. it's algebra, the hardest this year..
so far i got 15+ grades, this one i'll be very happy with 10..
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement