return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Europe > Europe - United Kingdom & Ireland

Pages: [1] 2 
Shipman is dead,,,
View this Thread in Original format
Ian^
dum dum dum another one bites the dust

got no time for scum like this, might save us a bit of money now, what a ing tool he was
Spin Doctor
Still, good to know the most prolific serial killer was a Brit, eh? At least we’re good at something.
Ian^
quote:
Originally posted by Spin Doctor
Still, good to know the most prolific serial killer was a Brit, eh? At least we’re good at something.

Would be nice to do something worth being remembered for though :p
TranceMuzik02
Respect to the people of hyde.
chesco
quote:
Originally posted by TranceMuzik02
Respect to the people of hyde.

aye and a big shout goin out to the west staines massif.
Luke Terry
but he takes the knowledge of why he did it to the gave, the families will never know why :(

then again, in , good riddance
Ian^
quote:
Originally posted by Luke Terry
but he takes the knowledge of why he did it to the gave, the families will never know why :(

the only thing though mate, he could have lived til he was 100, would he ever have told, I personally doubt it, he was truly evil and in those extreme cases I don't see it happening
Coup
my entrance into ukta:

*** Now talking in #ukta
"Harold Shipman - Was he hung or did he fall" ?
We ask Kilroy.
:p
wtf
lol
"Them ing lim amputating women depressers struck again!!!"
(no offense)
lol
so, that went down well
* torontotranceaddict hands coup his coat
tta u dont know what im even on about u british immitation canadian "aboot" saying gay hair cut hockey maple leaf boy
you get ur coat
:P
lol
sleepydragon
good no big lose
swisstoni
but we didn't hear andy's response..

UglyDave
u'd think maybe he woulda writtin down his reasons first.. some ppl think of no1 but themselves.. :rolleyes:
tu_face
quote:
Originally posted by UglyDave
u'd think maybe he woulda writtin down his reasons first.. some ppl think of no1 but themselves.. :rolleyes:

:stongue: :stongue:

good riddance to the .
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement