return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Florida

Edgar V@ MIA Review!!!
View this Thread in Original format
mdamon7278
Whats up everyone,

Well Club Life has turned to the weekdays as well now, LOLOLOL, just temporary, Arrived at MIA when Eric Valez was spinning the usual 93.1 songs and mixing then into each other like that sounded good, the only song he did was "As the Rush Comes", personal favorite. Edgar V stepped up to the Decks just at 11 and played a powerful set. Since it being a restranant, a monday night with a moderate crowd, I thought he would play some house, NO NO NO, He started to pump it hard and kept it going. Good seeing some of the CP/CJ crowd, I was the only TA present, I was quite sad, I WAS ALL BY MYSELF, oh well, no biggie. Anyways back to back to back. Edgar V threw down an amazming monday night set, even though I couldnt ID them, some of Edgar's favorite ones, "Somebody" didnt record it cause he got the times all screwed up, so hopefully someone else in the trance valley recorded it and can give us the tracklist.

Edgar spinned to 2, but I had to get up early to get some stuff done, so I got out of there around 1. Anyways Edgar rocked the house, Myself and the CP/CJ crowd turned that place into a club with the way we were Dancing, screaming, and of course Using the crowd pleaser, "The Whistle". As for next monday, dont know if I be there again, who knows, We shall see when the time comes, I see you focks on friday night at Voodoo Lounge and sat at Space. Pics wil be up in a day or so!!!!

Damon 2.0
arturob
omfggggggggg i love reading your reviews. you write them with so much fun!!!

glad you had a great time!!! my birthday weekend will be soooo great omg!! :)
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement