return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Florida

Question about Space
View this Thread in Original format
tennessee_raver
Me and my girlfriend will be down for Ultra. My girlfriend is 20 and I was just curious to see if she would be able to get into Space for PvD or any other club for that matter the week of WMC.
arturob
heh.

all clubs in south beach are 21+. perhaps for WMC they will lower the age for girlies so it will be 18+ heh. !!!

arturo
TranCyn
heh as someone i know would say

its highly unlikely.. they do plenty of business during wmc there is no need to lower the age limit
Redeye
quote:
Originally posted by tennessee_raver
Me and my girlfriend will be down for Ultra. My girlfriend is 20 and I was just curious to see if she would be able to get into Space for PvD or any other club for that matter the week of WMC.

space:

If she is hot = yes
if she is not = no

simple as that
arturob
heh. i know some hotties that have got turned down :( unless their fake is really good.
Redeye
quote:
Originally posted by arturob
heh. i know some hotties that have got turned down :( unless their fake is really good.

the wmc is different though, so many people trying to get in at once. they dont have time to scan every id well
Swamper
I'm gonna bring my fake ID and push up bra just in case.
Redeye
quote:
Originally posted by Swamper
I'm gonna bring my fake ID and push up bra just in case.

don't forget your ta thong too ;)
Poyson IV
get a fake i.d. and also, when the wmc weekly passes come out, look into that too. Another thing u can do is buy a table with a bunch of people, then they usually dont i.d. the girls coming in with u. best of luck to your girly ;)
darkace
In my experience, you shouldn't get your hopes up. Sorry.

LiquidX
Theres a police guy @ Space, right next to the guy checking ID ( Last time I went they had a Scoop and a flashlight looking at them )..
tennessee_raver
Well she doesn't have a fake

So I guess it's Ultra only and then plenty of time on the beach. :toothless

Thanks for all the responses

Pete K
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement