return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Europe > Europe - United Kingdom & Ireland

Pages: [1] 2 
Fergie?
View this Thread in Original format
Ghostface
Hi, just wondering if Fergie is still really big over in the UK? He was pretty massive a year or two back wasn't he - I just haven't heard anything about him anywhere recently. He's touring late next month and we barely get any big acts here so its a big deal despite him obviously not being every TA's cup of tea.

Any info much appreciated.

cheers
UglyDave
saw him jjst over a year ago, and whoooah!! he blew the head off me!!

was amazin! havn't heard much from him in a while though, but i'm goin to Godskitchen@nation - liverpool on the 7th of feb, and i think he's playin.

cant wait :)
tu_face
he should go back to playing hard house.. he was good at that. i think he is still a resident at godskitchen.. but ye, he isnt the uk's favorite dj :)
Roddy
He is hit and miss, have a set at te house from the Met and he is unbelieveably bad, disaster one of the worst DJ performances ive heard, hes ok sometimes, loads of spin backs in his sets and he wouldnt scratch his balls, if you are lookin for good Techno DJ look at the likes of Chris Leibing, Gabry Fasano or Umek, Hard as Nails
gatecrasher
Fergie is crap IMO
Ste
fergie is big in england like judge jules is big.
Ste
fergie is big in england like judge jules is big.
Spin Doctor
quote:
Originally posted by tu_face
he should go back to playing hard house.. he was good at that. i think he is still a resident at godskitchen.. but ye, he isnt the uk's favorite dj :)

W0rdage, my good man. This Technyo Hardy House pish he plays now is dire. :rolleyes:
sleepydragon
i like him i think hes a quality dj
Chang monkey
he speaks funny

SugarShack
He`s utterly GASH!!!:stongue: :stongue: :stongue:
DJ_FRAZ
quote:
Originally posted by Chang monkey
he speaks funny

lol
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE