return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > DJing / Production / Promotion > DJ Booth

MP3 Mixer!
View this Thread in Original format
Ibiza Dreams
Hey TA's, time to ask for help from you guys! The only thing I need is a good MP3 mixing program for the computer. I've tried a few such as MixMeister, AtomixMP3, VTT, and Nero. They are not bad, but I just wanted something a bit better, and I really had my eye on Traktor DJ Mixer.

I just wanted a program to be able to crossfade between songs and beatmatch while crossing over, so it sounds nice. One that can make killer compilation CDs from MP3s. So any info or advice you could give me is greatly appreciated, regarding best MP3 mixer, best for beatmatching, crossfading, sound quality, etc. And of course (hehe) if anyone does have a Traktor DJ Mixer, it would be awesome if you could hook a fellow TA up! Thanks for any replies!

ID
djdawn
pm me;)
Ibiza Dreams
quote:
Originally posted by djdawn
pm me;)

Thanks djdawn, sent ya a pm :)
Tr@NzA
Yo

Yeah ive been using Traktor Studio, but im wanting to get into the DJ Mixer version, cud u PM me DJ Dawn, if u have it man coz its a prog worth having :)

Thanx in Advance

Tr@NzA

Dj Sal D
The best computer mixing program that i have come across is BPM Studio. Its 100 times better than the ones that are listed. But you have to get the crack for it cause its like $900 (U.S). I have it and i never had ne problems.
Prodigy
DOh!
Js got DJ Mixer Demo.
in wicked...
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE

Privacy Statement