return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > USA > USA - Florida

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Another Orlando TA Party???
View this Thread in Original format
Vero
OK everybody, I'm lookin at the next 2 months and dont see anything really cool happening untill ULTRA. I think we all had a blast at the last TA party. Anybody up for doin it again? i was thinkin sometime in early/mid feb. or maybe we all just go out to a club or soemthin. anybody interested? this is just a pre-planning thing to see how many people would want to come out.
ex-dj
you know I'm up for it, but I don't think my house is gonna work this time.
arturob
quote:
Originally posted by ex-dj
you know I'm up for it, but I don't think my house is gonna work this time.

but why???
anuneventrade
Sounds good to me. I'd suggest my apartment..... but I moved out. Perhaps a dinner and then out to the clubs? I know I can get everyone in for free at TABU, no problem... Saturday nights are usually pretty good.
arturob
LOL! :P i love how you always whore Tabu :P
RachUCF1001
quote:
Originally posted by arturobbut why???

Bc he doesn't want anyone blowing his speakers up. ha.

quote:
Originally posted by anuneventrade
Sounds good to me. I'd suggest my apartment..... but I moved out. Perhaps a dinner and then out to the clubs? I know I can get everyone in for free at TABU, no problem... Saturday nights are usually pretty good.

ermm Yea that sounds cool and all but I think if its not a house party and we go out downtown or something.. depending on what night we choose we should go to The Vault,Zinc Bar,Blue Room, AKA Lounge, Alpha, or Grotto..

Not hatin on ya or Tabu babe but we need tunes and Tabu doesn't really play good music.. Nice club , but the music prob isnt what every1 will want to listen to ya know?!
:gsmile:
anuneventrade
quote:
Originally posted by arturob
LOL! :P i love how you always whore Tabu :P

Heh, it's part of my job description. :stongue:

quote:
ermm Yea that sounds cool and all but I think if its not a house party and we go out downtown or something.. depending on what night we choose we should go to The Vault,Zinc Bar,Blue Room, AKA Lounge, Alpha, or Grotto..

Not hatin on ya or Tabu babe but we need tunes and Tabu doesn't really play good music.. Nice club , but the music prob isnt what every1 will want to listen to ya know?!

This I know *sigh* If I didn't work there I wouldn't promote it, but hey, gotta give it a shot right? :haha: Isn't The Vault 21+ though? :(
ex-dj
Well I think a real TA party should be at a house or apartment so us FLTA DJs can spin. Cuz lets face it, none of the clubs downtown will have the quality tuneage that I play!
But its really the cops is why I dunno about my place again, if they come back again they'll probably be even more dick since they were out twice last month. :o

Hey Art, didn't you say something about Markus coming up here to go to Disney... what's up with that?
SpykeChyld
Hell yeah, I'd make sure I made this one. Missed the last one and in Ferry showed up, lol.

I'd vote for house or apt. party cus like EX said, we all know that the only way we are gonna be happy with the music is if we spin the records, or at least we chose who does!

I'd definatly be down for anything though! I loved chillin with you guys in Tampa and really don't want to wait till Ultra to see youa ll again!
KatKit2704
I HAD SOOO MUCH FUN AT THE LAST ONE SO IM DEEEEFFFFFFFFFFFFF UP FOR ANOTHER ONE!!!

CAN WE ALL SAY ROADDDDDDDD TRIPPPPPPP!!!! :whip: :whip: :whip:
(AND I KNOW FLO, ART, AND FRED KNOWWWWW WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT!!!)

Anyways, LETS DO IT PEOPLE!!! :whip: :whip: :whip:

We all know each other now... we all know that we should bring ski jackets for those trips out the door for a cig break...and we all know that out TA djs WILL THROW IT DOWN LIKE NO OTHER!!!

Let the planning begin...:gsmile:

Vero
allright, sounds like everybody is as enthusiastic about this as i am. I think a house party is defintly the first choice, but i dont know whose house. I was thinkin maybe we could rent out a beach condo for a night and party it up at the beach, but i know everyone is savin up for Ultra/WMC, but ill look into some prices on that. Also what day of the week should we do this? I know everyone is back in school, and most of us work. i was thinkin anyday but a monday or tuesday. are there any days that people DEFINITLY wouldnt be able to party? keep in mind folks, this party is at least 3 weeks away, so you will have plenty of time to request a night off of work.

I think we've got the music covered, between myself, James, ARTURO, and I'm sure Jeff will make it out for this, we've got enough vinyl to keep the party goin all night. i can allways bring my setup if i need to. i figure we can do drinks or whatever else as kinda a BYOB thing.

so, i will check on the beach thing if that interests anybody, otherwise we need a venue. let me know what times are good for everyone, and we will get this goin.

cheers-
Phil
arturob
WTF. what about me? I dont in play or what ! :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: i kill you phil! :whip: :whip: :whip:
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Privacy Statement