return to tranceaddict TranceAddict Forums Archive > Local Scene Info / Discussion / EDM Event Listings > Europe > Europe - United Kingdom & Ireland

Pages: [1] 2 
motorcycle on TOTP
View this Thread in Original format
RubiK Cube
Within the next 30 mins

Will they follow the time honoured tradition of dance acts on totp. Josh and Dave behind a keyboard and decks, Jes in the middle, and two dancers (i use this term lightly) waving their arms and legs around randomly?
ebeneezer_goode
i have it on in the background now and there is utter on so i look forward to that
DjDeComp
quote:
Originally posted by RubiK Cube
Within the next 30 mins

Will they follow the time honoured tradition of dance acts on totp. Josh and Dave behind a keyboard and decks, Jes in the middle, and two dancers (i use this term lightly) waving their arms and legs around randomly?

I hate when they do that.
Ste
:haha: should be worth a laugh, i bet half of the amercian TA's would be bashing their bishop over them if they could get TOTP
dj_mdma
its always the same...

ever noticed that none of the electronic stuff is actually connectted to anything, haha :stongue:

i didn't see it, but i want to now, just so i can PM dave and laugh :toothless
RubiK Cube
Jes on her own singing, while surrounded by four dodgy male dancers. On for a whole 2 mins as well lol
TranceMuzik02
damm, I was watching corrie :stongue:
ojste
argh i missed it, when does it get repeated? :o
Ste
quote:
Originally posted by ojste

i seem to remember top of the pops coming on at 1.15 back in my days of championship manager addiction :haha:
TranceMuzik02
quote:
Originally posted by ojste

i guess watch TOTP2 in 30 years time :haha:

TiestoFanMatt
quote:
Originally posted by Ste
i seem to remember top of the pops coming on at 1.15 back in my days of championship manager addiction :haha:

Oh yes i remember my days of CM3 and addictions. I could spend about 6 hours, have my dinner and still want to play more.

ed my GCSE's up with playing too much of it, oh well...:D

Rushden to European champs!!!!!!
Luke Terry
is it on tomorrow, well today, at tea timeish again on bbc 3 of choice or summat at all?
CLICK TO RETURN TO TOP OF PAGE
Pages: [1] 2 
Privacy Statement